+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Expedition problems

I have been grinding expos all week, like I normally do, and for some reason I am only getting 2 drops at the end of the expo rather than 3. Not only that, but I normally get at least a few legendary or supreme chips or guns every day and I haven't got a single good drop all week. It's been all purple items and only 2 instead of 3! Expos are the only reason I, and others, even play this game. This needs to be fixed before you start losing your players!

It's like they enjoy teasing us once in awhile. Letting us know who's in charge. They still don't know players don't like that. I'm not spending anything on this until they quit acting stupid. If I were you I'd quit doing expos and spending on this game, and buy some tools and start a hobby. Or play D2 or Eve. These guys r in fact screwing with us imo. F*uck this place lol.

the same prob in x360

@KC are u on NA or EU? Somebody said EU was alright

Quote Originally Posted by KC Frosty View Post
    I have been grinding expos all week, like I normally do, and for some reason I am only getting 2 drops at the end of the expo rather than 3. Not only that, but I normally get at least a few legendary or supreme chips or guns every day and I haven't got a single good drop all week. It's been all purple items and only 2 instead of 3! Expos are the only reason I, and others, even play this game. This needs to be fixed before you start losing your players!
    I hope they listen to you, cuz they just ignore me.
    Can't blame em, if I was them and they were me, I'd be sick of being called out on all my games "fails" aswell.

Well you aren't wrong for calling them out for it, if they are going to make changes like take out sup chips and karma drops they should announce it when they do it rather than let us find out for ourselves after spending $ to farm for things that aint there

Im on Na...yea next day after this post I got 2 necros back to back, now it's right back to getting all purple drops...this game is going downhill fast...a lot of people are quitting and I can't blame em.

I brought the Soltice Slayer glitch to their attention the second day of event, they took 2 weeks to respond and told me to report it on this forum. It never got fixed, they never even addressed my post...idk i think you're right it may be time to start playing something else.

Anyone know how expo rewards work? I only got 1 good chip but even that wasn’t worth it last week from tier 57. From then on I got pure trash. Finished at around tier 130, continued to get 4s only.

Well the trick was to just grind the expos as fast as possible then reset when you get to tier 36. Ive personally never gotten anything good past 35 and other players seem to agree. After 35 it's been all purples so imo it's not worth taking the extra time to do the harder tiers. Buuutt...now players are saying t6 chips have been totally removed from expos and I've noticed it's been all garbage for the past week so honestly they're really not even worth doing anymore. The only things I do in this game are contracts and expos so it's just like a huge letdown the way this game is being handled...