+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Agreed, on pc most of us just run t30's started with an alt and drops seem the same. Well before they messed with it idk about now

Quote Originally Posted by KC Frosty View Post
    Well the trick was to just grind the expos as fast as possible then reset when you get to tier 36. Ive personally never gotten anything good past 35 and other players seem to agree. After 35 it's been all purples so imo it's not worth taking the extra time to do the harder tiers. Buuutt...now players are saying t6 chips have been totally removed from expos and I've noticed it's been all garbage for the past week so honestly they're really not even worth doing anymore. The only things I do in this game are contracts and expos so it's just like a huge letdown the way this game is being handled...
    Couldve been me who wrote this lol xD i remember doing a Stage in 62s after opening the first door ,i Set a timer .
    Was super fun to Play expos Like that but sadly this is Not possible anymore.The enemys Take more time to spawn.nowadays....

Quote Originally Posted by KC Frosty View Post
    Well the trick was to just grind the expos as fast as possible then reset when you get to tier 36. Ive personally never gotten anything good past 35 and other players seem to agree. After 35 it's been all purples so imo it's not worth taking the extra time to do the harder tiers. Buuutt...now players are saying t6 chips have been totally removed from expos and I've noticed it's been all garbage for the past week so honestly they're really not even worth doing anymore. The only things I do in this game are contracts and expos so it's just like a huge letdown the way this game is being handled...
    Yes, a lot of players on 360na use this expo tactic as well!

Imo (nobody has to agree)...
    T30-40 then reset works for some people, but for me, I always play to the highest tier possible I never reset (unless my clan wants to 2x chip farm).
    I have a few reasons behind this,
    (since I started playing in 2016 all I've ever really liked is grinding for drops(events/expos).

1) I write down every drop on paper, every T5/T6 chip and T5rig and the corresponding cocoon slot(4yrs), if my toon isn't above t100 I rarely get anything, even when resetting for 2x drops or grinding t30-32 locks, but as soon as I hit t100+ the t6 chips come flying in(also for my clan mates) not to mention the bs expo jackpots.

2) As a patron pass player every time you reset your weekly rounds your exp/af /pg/shards take a big hit (less of each) until your back to r8 t30. I literally grind expos all day when I'm online(everyday) lol
    So resetting for "me" is a waste of pp.

3) expos are very easy for me, especially hell bugs(lol) I found my perfect load out along time ago and never looked back (comfortable). After t40+ every tier is same difficulty, never increases, unless you play D13 on x360 as our lag is so fierce.
    It seems harder for some people so I mainly solo.

4) As I'm always above tier100, I never run into Random players ever! And I love it. I basically only expo with clannies as my main clan mates were taught by me, they know exactly what to expect. And as I don't reset on purpose I don't need someone exploding a crystal on me and getting me docked(I jump a ton)

5) I've never once pulled a multi T6 cocoon under T100. As I collect supreme chips, the more the merrier imo.
    We've pulled multiple 2x 3x and a few 4x supreme drop cocoons.

Each player is different, we see/play/use/do things different. Which is a good thing, too many sheep these days.
    Don't just follow the pack, test things out for yourselves and see what works best for "YOU AND YOU'RE CREW"