+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I mean in a duel though u aren't goin to run out of ammo that's a lot of shooting you'd have to miss a whole lot lol

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    Ofc the one with patron is goin to win, but another example..

You give 2 players with the exact same skills (your twins) the exact same gear and make them pvp

Only difference is 1 is patron and 1 is not

Now who will win?
    The one with better skills,more knowledge ,better sleight of hand ,more aim precision or with more tactical skills.

These skills are ones,which someone has since He was born or from hard training (ingame or in real life).
    This is what makes a good player a good player and Not spending cash for free2play games to compensate lack of skills with gear (buying 4plates for example for PvP)

Right that's my point patron doesn't give you any advantage (other than ammo) it would be all skill in my example

Unless he can't aim and shoots out all ammo w/o killing the other guy first but then they'll need more than a patron pass to compensate lol

Well , we could talk about the nano-perks now at that point.
    I believe in a duel that guy wins who owns the dlcs /nanoperks also.
    In PvP p2w rules.It was Like that.It is Like that.It will always be like that.

Like from Gold edition with the dlc? Man if u don't have at least that u gotta be slacking

If u want to be an end game pvp'er at least have some small support for the game and buy the 1 thing

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    Like from Gold edition with the dlc? Man if u don't have at least that u gotta be slacking

If u want to be an end game pvp'er at least have some small support for the game and buy the 1 thing
    It is p2w to Play with add-ons in MMO games.
    You are playing a moded version of the original game.
    Just saying.
    That's another cash-advantage you can get in defiance.

I have played p2w games I still don't think this is one. If you want to be a hardcore freeloader and spend no money then someone with nano perks and an inventory to hold more than 2 loadouts would seem like they p2w but that's just stuff everybody has

I have 2 loadouts and it seems as though I don’t require more. A pvp one and an expo one. A third or fourth might be nice but I’d barely use it. I wouldn’t say this game is completely P2W but I do think it does benefit those who do pay or support the game. Such as the other day a friend and of mine spent 1000bits on a Rig lockbox and got CF. Now if I were to spend 50k shards on the F2P Zeta crate, I’d get trash. Droprates on lockbox rigs are much higher than the crappy unreliable Zeta crate. Also the only main benefit in regards to pvp are their rigs. Ammo is not a big deal as you guys claim it to be, ammo boxes are everywhere in pvp and grenades, u can pick em back up from dead enemies. Also, you can get good p2w players too you know, your quick to assume that anyone who buys things are bad at the game or have a lack of skill.

Player skill is always a thing when dealing with PvP, but even more than just "skill" is game knowledge!
    Knowing game mechanics, map layouts, "player" playstlyes, spawn points all have a impact on "player skill" imo...
    I play- gow, halo, cod, battlefield, gta...
    I mainly PvP, but on d13(RPGs) I like to collect everything possible no stats or decent rewards in PvP no point imo.

Back to p2w, I understand from a "mostly" non patron players point of view as why a patron pass seems p2w(I've played around 10 months without patron outta 4yrs) it sucks not having it. But unlimited arkforge is really the only advantage I'd get. Ammo, spikes, nades don't help much remember I do not PvP in d13! I collect everything and help my clannies, other than running expos as much as humanly possible. All my gear has been earned legit ingame, nothing has came from bit boxes.
    Now if I had a bot to run my expos for me(auto mode) and do all my grinding for AF,shards,pg then yes ptw. Patron players if anything lose, $120+ tax yearly lol what do we win? But obviously we enjoy playing all day everyday, why not support what you enjoy(lag,broken game,missing chips lol)

Having to pay real money for in game extras is a joke imo, but look at how gaming Is going in 2020+ so many "F2P" games all with micro transaction systems in place. Its sad companies don't give us complete games anymore, and make us pay for every little in game thing, inventory slots, character slots, loadouts, key capacity increases, character/gun skins, limited time passes, everything should be unlockable ingame after completing achievements or goals. Not hidden behind paywalls.
    But they are.

Well , to exploit compulsive hoarding problems of humans which are Not able to Sort stuff out of their invo is cashgrabbing marketing in many games.
    Trust me i am right at that.
    Just the point that the defiance Game has a market makes the game a p2w game.
    Just think about all the adventages we listed Here already.