+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Try dungeon hunter 5 (DH5) iOS, android, PC.... Pure p2w to the max

@nas yeah man you Re right , the Game is way more fun with pp for sure.
    But when i came Back after a 2 year break and i saw the same ol **** is Not patched yet i was like nah i ll neva pay for this again .
    And as many people See now: it is getting worse.
    I don't know how i would react to this shtako going on rn when i would have paid more than 50bucks for this
    I Love(d) defiance but nowadays you have to think about the next week new bugs...probably your half invo disappears for 12 hours or something when going to a vendor
    And to the Spikes grenades stims or ammo think: Well it is only a more comfortable add on : you do Not have to Run that quick/that often to the vendors = you can Play more without having Breaks= more efficient grinding
    You find me offensive? I find you offensive,for finding me offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartiis View Post
    I have 2 loadouts and it seems as though I don’t require more. A pvp one and an expo one. A third or fourth might be nice but I’d barely use it. I wouldn’t say this game is completely P2W but I do think it does benefit those who do pay or support the game. Such as the other day a friend and of mine spent 1000bits on a Rig lockbox and got CF. Now if I were to spend 50k shards on the F2P Zeta crate, I’d get trash. Droprates on lockbox rigs are much higher than the crappy unreliable Zeta crate. Also the only main benefit in regards to pvp are their rigs. Ammo is not a big deal as you guys claim it to be, ammo boxes are everywhere in pvp and grenades, u can pick em back up from dead enemies. Also, you can get good p2w players too you know, your quick to assume that anyone who buys things are bad at the game or have a lack of skill.
    The "compensate a Lack of skills" was Not about any PP user.
    There are people which do that bec of that reason.
    Some try to compensate a Lack of knowledge with good gear,which is Not the way it should be.
    Learning ,learning and learning is the way 2 go
    You find me offensive? I find you offensive,for finding me offensive.

D50 became p2w for me when they released the voidrunner pack with the proto you can only get from buying said pack.
    Before that it was a pretty level playing field. grind your *** off and you can earn the good loot.

And then they continued that bs with the 2 mysterious protos that you could only have a slim chance of getting out of the black friday crates......and considering I personally havent seen ANYONE with one of those...I'd say that was straight up thievery.
    Liam Devlin - Leader/Chaos Crew D50

"To boldy go where no fist has gone before"

Quote Originally Posted by The Fenian View Post
    And then they continued that bs with the 2 mysterious protos that you could only have a slim chance of getting out of the black friday crates......and considering I personally havent seen ANYONE with one of those...I'd say that was straight up thievery.
    That's the same thing they did for our Solstice strike Jp's, only available in pay crates instead of drops like normal. But a couple of ppl have them though. Like 2 ppl.

This was my first mmo so when I started I didn't even know what p2w was but I looked at it like this:

They let you start the game and play it awhile to try it out for free, and if you like it then buy the Dlc and maybe patron and whatever else you want, I never thought it was meant to be played completely free forever and I was even impressed they'd let anyone fully level up to 6k w/o spending a dime. I think I got gold edition when I was about 4k on sale for $20

They did a good job inventing this game imo. Think that's why I'm so pissed it's getting killed by the company that's supposed to be makin it better wtf

I agree with a few things from everyone on here, but that does not matter as this issue, like a lot of issues on d13, are opinion based.
    As everyone has their own opinions, everyone is right imo lol

But as many ark hunters would agree, d13 is/was a great game!

Defiance isn't P2W

Gamigo: We'll fix that.