+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: 01/13 Special Deals

1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

01/13 Special Deals

Cool temperatures but even cooler deals! The store update has most needed to ensure your hunt throughout the cold winter months.

From January 13, 2020 10:00 am PT until February 10, 2020 10:00 am PT save on these hot deals!

Quasar Wave Supply Crate 25% OFF
    Chance at one of the 9 Quasar Wave jackpot weapons! Contains 1 epic or better Quasar weapon and 3 mods from rare to legendary, all with the limited Quasar Wave mod synergy!

Arctic Assassin Pack
    Includes following items:
    • ‘SB-32 Freezer Burn’ detonator
    • ‘Arctic Assassin’ Outfit + Headgear
    • Vehicle: Duni Shetarru Racer ‘Avalanche’
    • Titles: ‘Arctic Assassin’ and ‘Special Snowflake’
    • 30-day Patron Pass
    Don’t wait though; these deals will melt away with the snow. Get yours today!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarenya View Post

Cool temperatures but even cooler deals! The store update has most needed to ensure your hunt throughout the cold winter months.

From January 13, 2020 10:00 am PT until February 10, 2020 10:00 am PT save on these hot deals!

Quasar Wave Supply Crate 25% OFF
    Chance at one of the 9 Quasar Wave jackpot weapons! Contains 1 epic or better Quasar weapon and 3 mods from rare to legendary, all with the limited Quasar Wave mod synergy!

Arctic Assassin Pack
    Includes following items:
    • ‘SB-32 Freezer Burn’ detonator
    • ‘Arctic Assassin’ Outfit + Headgear
    • Vehicle: Duni Shetarru Racer ‘Avalanche’
    • Titles: ‘Arctic Assassin’ and ‘Special Snowflake’
    • 30-day Patron Pass
    Don’t wait though; these deals will melt away with the snow. Get yours today!
    Special deals but you can't fix the game.

Interesting tactic. Ignore every post of any problems with the game and give us something to buy instead. Why should we buy that when there's pretty much no point in playing? You think we just log on, buy stuff in the store and leave?

And I still haven't got my missing advent rewards

I didn't think i could be more disappointed in how this past month has been run... and somehow.. SOMEHOW... my expectation was still surpassed. I'm actually shocked and i don't actually know why.
    PC/NA

Elmoo - 6K - Chaos Crew (Leader)
    Mooeyy - 6K - Moo Crew (Leader)

-- And many more 6k toons. Apparently i prefer the grind more than the power --
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __
    PC/EU
    Mooeyy - 6K

RECOMMENDED DISCORD CHANNELS:
    Defiance Data - https://discord.gg/EdnXt6Q
    Defiance Discord - https://discord.gg/c7JvR6

Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

You mean nobody wants that 'special snowflake' title?

They want money. Gamigo wants your money. New players may be naive enough to buy this rubbish. Given that Py still has tat from last year, I cannot see this game getting back to how it was. I still have 150k purified gulanite with nothing good to buy from Py. All those events and contracts I did, playing every day, but nothing good in rewards. I am not a mug(that may not translate well :-)) I am not a fool. See ya!

Please make the gold edition on sale for goodness sake. That's all i want honestly.

I wouldn't waste your PG. The RNG pills sick so bad you will spend all of that and never get remotely close to what you were hoping for. And I know it takes a long time to get that much pg. They will suck you dry feeling *****.