+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Premium Ex Inanis Caches Sale

Ark Hunters,

For a limited time, save 25% off the Premium Ex Inanis Caches (Supply, Weapon and Mod) from now until 10:00 AM PST, January 26. The caches contain one weapon or mod with one of the three original Defiance synergies: Phoenix Fist, Hot Streak or Cleansing Napalm.

Stock up this week only!

Why havent they been rotated out?! its been months!

Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Why add content to either game when people routinely gamble on bit store trash? 4Head

here's a thought, why not just put EVERYTHING in the store on sale for 50% off and leave it like that until the game is fixed

Can you please just put everything on 50%, and the gold edition to 9.99 please, i beg you. lol. Come on.

Quote Originally Posted by richardkrainium View Post
    here's a thought, why not just put EVERYTHING in the store on sale for 50% off and leave it like that until the game is fixed
    Yup. But i don't think the game need that much fixing, but we need new map locations, upgraded/DX11 graphics with more graphic options, fix the expos drops, and just add new stuff in general. At this point, they might as well just make the gold edition on sale for 9.99 and everything 50% to get some money.

I'm not paying 40 dollars for a half dead game with no new updates and no new graphics, its really that simple. But i have money for the gold edition now 9.99 and planning to buy a crap load of other stuff too, once things are 50%

LAPD, the game does need fixing, fortunately you don't play on Xbox 360, so you are not aware what Richard is referring too or I.
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Server data migration error to new servers went wrong and had a transfer error of data, and has left the server with crazy amounts of latency and lag issues. Been this way many months
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    LAPD, the game does need fixing, fortunately you don't play on Xbox 360, so you are not aware what Richard is referring too or I.
    Gotcha. Well i hope they fix the issues

One day i was eating a 30x50cm pizza in 30min while watching the vendor keeps poping Up with Not touching the controller...was super fun to watch this "Open Menu - Close menu - Open Menu -close menu...."-party
    In the end i Quiz Defiance

I could of sworn I said no one cares about these deals , I don’t know why y’all advertising these deals when all we want is fixed and Super JPs....
    "If Defiance had more content , we wouldn't have time to troll"
    "Guns shots sound like cans being thrown at the floor"
    "Defiance is just Warframe but without the flips"
    "Only Disappointments get transferred"
    "Having to deal with this companie's rng structure gives worse odds than the powerball!"
    "Hey Trion! Thanks for that time machine called Defiance 2050! Just one problem -It only goes backwards!"