+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #11
    I know how you feel about Christmas in Defiance and this is absolutely not the outcome we have expected too.

Just to make it clear Advent Calendar was not an ingame event. It’s was a community event therefore forum/website participation was a must. Also, most entries were collected through the form therefore registering on the forum was not necessary. Please also note that this was also a very first experience for Defiance so next December we’ll try to do something less complicated and enjoyable (if we can).

Regarding Solstice Strike it didn’t went as planned but we are still waiting for an information update regarding this matter and as soon as we get a greenlight I or Pax will let you know regarding JPs, Supreme Chips, etc.

As for Sales there’s a lot of things I would like too change too but that’s not my work. The Product Manager team is taking care of this. They get feedback regarding the sales so more or less they do know what items and services are appreciated. If you feel that the item is an absolute no go then please care to explain what makes you say that. Of course, this will not turn sales into all prototypes for 99 Bits but may rework some items based on a constructive feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    I know how you feel about Christmas in Defiance and this is absolutely not the outcome we have expected too.

Just to make it clear Advent Calendar was not an ingame event. It’s was a community event therefore forum/website participation was a must. Also, most entries were collected through the form therefore registering on the forum was not necessary. Please also note that this was also a very first experience for Defiance so next December we’ll try to do something less complicated and enjoyable (if we can).

Regarding Solstice Strike it didn’t went as planned but we are still waiting for an information update regarding this matter and as soon as we get a greenlight I or Pax will let you know regarding JPs, Supreme Chips, etc.

As for Sales there’s a lot of things I would like too change too but that’s not my work. The Product Manager team is taking care of this. They get feedback regarding the sales so more or less they do know what items and services are appreciated. If you feel that the item is an absolute no go then please care to explain what makes you say that. Of course, this will not turn sales into all prototypes for 99 Bits but may rework some items based on a constructive feedback.
    I highly respect you Medjed, thank you for this lengthy response. I can imagine this situation is irritating for you also as you guys are literally the meat shields who receive our anger and rage, although i’m most of us would agree that its not you CM’s that are the issue.
    Nonetheless thank you, hopefully we hear news anout the JP’s and Sup chips soon.
    PC/NA

Elmoo - 6K - Chaos Crew (Leader)
    Mooeyy - 6K - Moo Crew (Leader)

-- And many more 6k toons. Apparently i prefer the grind more than the power --
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __
    PC/EU
    Mooeyy - 6K

so next December we’ll try to do something less complicated and enjoyable (if we can).
    With the next generation of consoles set to launch around the same time... lots of luck, you're going to need it.

"Next December"... as if.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Why add content to either game when people routinely gamble on bit store trash? 4Head

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    With the next generation of consoles set to launch around the same time... lots of luck, you're going to need it.

"Next December"... as if.
    BoOom bullseye

I am still missing the day 13 reward (almost 2 weeks since I pm'd about)

we would like to know what happen? they didnt test the rewards ?

I've gotten a ton of Advent rewards across my accounts from my constant participation in the community event, but i dare say probably not all of them.

But, being as it was just for fun i really don't care enough to complain a lot... If not complaining gives Gamigo more time & attention to fix other things of greater importance that is, imho just saying...
    Discord live chat server invites to everyone...

Defiance Data (Official Defiance Discord server, has CMs, veteran players, new players, all servers):
    https://discord.gg/hjWQBu6

Defiance Discord (Unofficial Defiance Discord server, veteran players, new players, all servers):
    https://discord.gg/CCaVsCN

How are they going to know what's going on in the game if no one complains?, I mean, its obvious they don't play d13, or test it lol...
    Same shtako different month

Good idea having community event, just very poorly implemented.
    No patch note update for "new events" 2018 notes on 360!

Our cms are our voice to the development team. But we seem to be muted, ignored, misrepresented, misunderstood, and most of all neglected.

I've played d13 for 4 years now, when trion was in charge not once did I need to post on these forums for devs to help(too busy enjoying d13). Over 100 posts in the last year about @gamigo issues. Not one issue has been fixed.

Cloud server migration was not a good idea, I'd love to see the actual game log from before migration until now, you've effectively killed D13 on 360. Even if you give everyone the LOGIN TO WIN REWARDS, all the BIG SPENDERS ARE GONE!

360na and eu are ghost towns, its going to take a miracle to revive them.