+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Social bug on ps3 eu

Social bug on ps3 eu

Hello, the title say it all, please fix it, no one is able to group, send private chat invitations, trade invitations.

It’s d13 mate they no longer answer us

Hopefully the daily reset will fix

3.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #3
    Could you please tell me more information about this bug? Is it happening all the time or gets fixed during daily server restart?
    And more importantly if you still experience it?

Hi Medjed

Thanks for showing interest in d13 our long forgotten game
    The social issue comes and goes most of the time the daily server reboot fix it

Sometimes it is painful as you can’t chat you can’t trade you can’t see friends list you can’t even see clan no timing for it can happen anytime but not daily, why I don’t know but it is a minor issue if you want to compare it to our daily lag issue / daily bugs / daily issue with karma etc etc just to mention few that I believe are more important than the social issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    Could you please tell me more information about this bug? Is it happening all the time or gets fixed during daily server restart?
    And more importantly if you still experience it?
    the dev team knows exactly how many times the social server crashes . they get that info . how else are they gonna know when to reset the servers? social server crashing has been around for a very long time.