+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

So ive got a weird problem....

If the devs have the ability to make changes in the bit store then why hasn't D13 been fixed yet and why havnt people on 2050 had there issues resolved??? Ive had enough with the lag and broken vendors... I would like a response back from the entire team to know that u guys are going to get this fixed and when. If u have to take both gamed down for a day or 2 to fix it im fine with that but please...…. fix...…...the.....LATENCY. its not fun to play at all and I die from it all the time...…. and something NEW would be nice in the bitstore not the same bundles we have had for years..... am I asking to much....cuz trion could do this and I know our team can do better than this...…..I hope...

2.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #2
    Bits store is not the same as bug fixing, these are different teams working. If developers could tell us the exact dates then we would have it done years ago. Unfortunately, we have no timeframes set. What we’re doing now is rising every new and existing issue up. We honestly want to start working on a bug fixing but we cannot give you any details regarding this matter yet. Something may get fixed soon and something will require a deeper investigation.

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    Bits store is not the same as bug fixing, these are different teams working. If developers could tell us the exact dates then we would have it done years ago. Unfortunately, we have no timeframes set. What we’re doing now is rising every new and existing issue up. We honestly want to start working on a bug fixing but we cannot give you any details regarding this matter yet. Something may get fixed soon and something will require a deeper investigation.
    Look at it from our point of view:

• If bugs don't get fixed for years,
    • If the bit store doesn't get fixed or 'filled',
    • If content isn't added (revamped/rehashed/reused events from passed years isn't 'added content'),
    • If areas of the map that USED to be in the game aren't in the game anymore,

Can we really be expected to believe that the bolded part above is actually true and correct?

It is my opinion, (and the opinion of some other people who have been playing this game 2013/2050 for years), that while there may be person/persons inside the company who may have had the words 'Defiance development' mentioned in their direction at some point during a staff meeting - that mentioning in NO way effectively means that there is anyone in the company who does anything related to 'Defiance development' beyond checking off the line on the monthly 'To-Do' reminder to read the words 'Defiance development' before checking off that they read the words that month.

We're a shell of our former game community because the game has been turned into a shell of it's former self.
    It's a product that many people still want to see improve, yet it languishes with vague promises of development and improvement that always sound like corporate wants us to believe them one more time, while putting us on ignore again.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

Quote Originally Posted by crasher View Post
    We're a shell of our former game community because the game has been turned into a shell of it's former self.
    It's a product that many people still want to see improve, yet it languishes with vague promises of development and improvement that always sound like corporate wants us to believe them one more time, while putting us on ignore again.
    Well said... couldn't have said it better myself.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    some of us are waiting on fixes from 2013. with the servers still acting like day 1.

Because of the issues outlined above a lot of us have turned into “event” only players. The game is too stagnant and stale to play intently between events. And while I might log into the game a few times during the week, the amount of time I spend in game has dwindled substantially.

There’s just too many games out there that are fun and a challenge to play rather than languish for hours in a stale game.

Maybe hit a few arkfalls as I might hit that rare chance for flawless crystals or oj mods. (I have all the weapons I need and shields and grenades from arkfalls are worthless). Do a few dailies or an occasional siege. Then I’m out.

I know I’m not the only OG player that does this this now.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackIceWidow1 View Post
    Because of the issues outlined above a lot of us have turned into “event” only players. The game is too stagnant and stale to play intently between events. And while I might log into the game a few times during the week, the amount of time I spend in game has dwindled substantially.

There’s just too many games out there that are fun and a challenge to play rather than languish for hours in a stale game.

Maybe hit a few arkfalls as I might hit that rare chance for flawless crystals or oj mods. (I have all the weapons I need and shields and grenades from arkfalls are worthless). Do a few dailies or an occasional siege. Then I’m out.

I know I’m not the only OG player that does this this now.
    Pretty much the same here.

I'll usually do the grid contracts so gain grid rep and chromatic dust. I tried to get some statistics on how often flawless crystals drop from the grid vendor or the guy who guys from dust, but the flawless are so rare that I couldn't get a p-value, so my stats are worthless.

To be clear and to lend a hand to OP Xbl Elements, he is talking about the server latency from the data migration error on Xbox 360 not bug fixes @Medjed
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    some of us are waiting on fixes from 2013. with the servers still acting like day 1.
    @Gamingo:

Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

All I want is for the vendors in game to work and not take up 45 mins of my time trying to refill my spikes stims and nades and my clan members that are playing 2050 come back to D13 due to there loadouts being glitched out in the game..... I have been playing for 5 years and Its one of my favorite games. Most of the time I don't normally complain on the forums but D13 is almost unplayable and its not getting better its only getting worse with each event.... I honestly don't even care about the compensation just please fix the menus so players can interact with the vendors and spawn in to pvp maps instead of stare at a black screen when they die...….

+ Reply to Thread