Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
I know how you feel about Christmas in Defiance and this is absolutely not the outcome we have expected too. Just to make it clear Advent Calendar was not an ingame event. It’s was a community event therefore forum/website participation was a must. Also, most entries were collected through the form therefore registering on the forum was not necessary. Please also note that this was also a very first experience for Defiance so next December we’ll try to do something less complicated and enjoyable (if we can). Regarding Solstice Strike it didn’t went as planned but we are still waiting for an information update regarding this matter and as soon as we get a greenlight I or Pax will let you know regarding JPs, Supreme Chips, etc. As for Sales there’s a lot of things I would like too change too but that’s not my work. The Product Manager team is taking care of this. They get feedback regarding the sales so more or less they do know what items and services are appreciated. If you feel that the item is an absolute no go then please care to explain what makes you say that. Of course, this will not turn sales into all prototypes for 99 Bits but may rework some items based on a constructive feedback.
Jump to post...