+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by xSalemx View Post
    "Will Be Continued Later On Today" he says..

What the hell, B.J. Blazkowicz! I login after 3+ years and you're still here posting these legendarily-long novels of deliberate gibberish one after another. LOL!

Write and sell some books already, you're wasting your superb talent on here.
    Been wondering where you disappeared to. Many Defiance Universal Executives been looking for you. We're in need of A World Forum Organizer, (like you did with Project Ascension, before I ruined it, not understanding your point of view as an Artist), to Organize The Defiance Universal Storylines, as Central Rising Literature. Earth asking to reduce Point Of Viewing, so other who rushing Understanding could understand, I want no parts of boring myself.

Reality's Imagination on the other hand, doesn't enjoy Wondering Mindful Elevations, unless it's befitting someone's purpose, (Mentally getting ahead of such an Ascensioning, usually), however, In Game World, (and always been so), Imagination Can Harvest It's True Potential, and asking for nothing in return, (the Condition), is naturally more nutritious beginning many Directions.

Hiding under my office chair from the terrifying Ark-hunters!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushede Jade View Post
    Been wondering where you disappeared to. Many Defiance Universal Executives been looking for you. We're in need of A World Forum Organizer, (like you did with Project Ascension, before I ruined it, not understanding your point of view as an Artist), to Organize The Defiance Universal Storylines, as Central Rising Literature. Earth asking to reduce Point Of Viewing, so other who rushing Understanding could understand, I want no parts of boring myself.

Reality's Imagination on the other hand, doesn't enjoy Wondering Mindful Elevations, unless it's befitting someone's purpose, (Mentally getting ahead of such an Ascensioning, usually), however, In Game World, (and always been so), Imagination Can Harvest It's True Potential, and asking for nothing in return, (the Condition), is naturally more nutritious beginning many Directions.

I've no such disappearance. In-fact I am the MDUE and it is me, as are you.
    And the self-appointed Light has already taken up such false profession. But it is without passion and only for self-preservation.

You must find and acquire the Golden Compass to gain this enlightenment, my friend. You are anxious yes, but far worthy of such noble title. The answers you seek are within, you need only to look. There will be obstacles yes, but there would be no such gain without. The bigger the storm, the fulfillment. The PA is not a project, the PA is you. You have all the fruit that you need. Be humble and ever-long. Tis' the life of the great autumn leaf, do not fear the fall, for it is only the beginning. Let be, let be. Forums serve their purpose, there is no need for change. The river continues to flow as it always has with cherished certainty. The POV you choose in-game is solely up to you. This does not block the need and desire of modification or custom. Co-exist. Tis' it not the artist, the art? They burned our books and now our games, nevermore, nevermore..

Indeed, your time will allow change and they will try to buy your mind and toss it like scrap salvage. But you can be both. Pass-on your great lineage as it flows like the smoke of your fellow carbine. Deeply-rooted and not without sacrifice. No bullet ever really is. Utilize both the storm and the cloak as you rise up, among every tool of trade. All will be your creatures of the forest. There is no difference in the between, we make it so. But truly you are all of it, as is everyone and everyone is we. When I drink the frothy Arkool-Aid that massages my lips, tis' I drink it?

You speak with the modest, but is this without truth? For anything takes nothing, nothing takes anything. There is no line here, or there, or anywhere to take. You must not stuck, for those who wait are destined to wither.

In short, does the catnip wake you or do you wake the catnip?
    I've heard that Defiance is substantially smoother now with less employees "running" the servers:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIXF-k0LsmQ

I've also overheard Ark-hunters speaking German lately..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K49Bv1qgoA

Welcome to Defiance:

..And I'm off, excelsior!

Quote Originally Posted by Bushede Jade View Post
    (Takes A Sip Of Tea, Igniting An Ark Cigar)

Central Rising's Universal Executives Requested Support From Max Shop Industries, With Arkfall Reaction Descending, Regional Investing Born, (Ahead Of Arkfall And Max Shop Industry, Season Of Ark Gear Universal Productions, Some Involving Regional Transporting, In Defiance Universal), Since Tank Harvested The Match, Discovering, In Ark Universal/The First Map's Ark-Timeline, Silicon Valley Is No Longer Ark Traveler's Region To Be Claiming, (when Ark Universal's Ark-Timeline Swapped With Planet/Universal Ascension's Ark-Timeline, a Solar Ark Consequence Being Defeated In The Third Ark Year, On Planet/Universal Ascension When 2050 Was First Merged In World Of Defiance, As The Second Universal/Map/2050 Beta, which Both Ark Universal's Timeline Trading Places, Once 2050 Spawn, Between Both Universals, First Discovered By Riot, President Of Arena Rule, Earning Scarr Note's Favor), Beginning Silicon Valley's Campaign, Requiring An Ancient Ranking Arkfall, (Star Fall), Incorporated By Ark Breakers, (A Rank Level Two Call/Signal), During Arkfall Reactions

To Surpass The Definition Unique In World Of Defiance's Timeline, Wherein, A Hundred Ark Traveler's Online/Adventuring At The Same Time, (A Form Representing A Clan Organization, Wanting To Venture Deeper), The Chaos Crew Organization And Their Allies, (within 2050's Universal), along with PvP Dooms Day/Arena Rule, will be Center Piece in the middle, retaking Silicon Valley, Execpt Water Temple Shrine, A Region Opposition Ranks Are Spooked In Mounting Offensives Against.....

To Answer Your Question, Let's Discuss Regional Investing, Surrounding Arkfall Industry, Max Shop Industry/ Defiance Store Universal, Py'Numbra's Dynasty Universal Network, Faction Organizations (some, not all), based Following Regional Events In Defiance Universal/In The Game.....,

As many (should) already know by now...,

There's Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic, Legendary, And Supreme Salvage, But With Diplomatic Officials, Both Defiance Universal And Grand Hall Diplomatic Officials, (Together With The Business District Of Muir), Network Representation For Regional Investing. An Example....

A Visit First To Defiance Universal Organization's Corporate Operatives, (Ark Investors seek to Regional Invested In), is in order. Let's Say A Py'Numbra Representative taking Py'Numbra's place, (while Py'Numbra Sits Down With Shondu Consulate), is a Regional Organization Ark Travelers wishes to Invested in....

Visiting Py'Numbra's Corporate Operative, will bring up Two Screens, Split. One's Representing The Py'Numbra's Representative Ark Chasers Have To Search For. The Other Sponsor Representation waiting for Ark Travelers After Major Arkfalls. Both Market Block's Merchandise/Goods Are Lock And Blank...,

So Accordingly To The First Of Maybe Twenty To Twenty Five Slots, (Ark Gears To Unlock, Or Unlocking An Industry Production History), may require 1000 Common Salvage, 400 Uncommon Salvage, 500 Rare Salvage, $75,000 Scrip, 700 Ark Forge, Ego Exp Taken: 200,000, Usually A Jackpot On Page 1 In Buy Section For Demand, Rank Level One Ark Gears.

Different Resources, Different Combinations, A Regional Asset...

Once All Page One Of Organization's Market Blocks Been Unlocked By Ark Travelers, (Promoting The Buy Section), Adventure To Cooperation Network And Hunt Down A Market Page Ark Key, (at Uncharted Tiers), To Unlock The Next Page.

Using The Market Page Ark Key, Unlocking The Second Pages Of Both Py'Numbra Representative, Defiance Universal's Open World Just Upgraded To Rank Level Two, Therefore, Cross Out Using Teleportation.
    Drive Out To Headlands Transit Depot. Upon Arrival, A Member Servicing Regional Transporting Will Be Awaiting. Sign A Regional Transporting Contract With Headlands Transit Depot, Then Continue Unlocking Both Py'Numbra Representative, Second Market Block Page.

(Note: If Teleportation Is Enriched/Used, Paying A Visit To Membership Of Regional Transporting, Headlands Transit Depot's Membership Won't Be Present On Arrival)

Regional Investing Ranks/Levels To Ark Traveler''s Era/Age Of Regional Loyalty, (A Region That Ark Hunter Spends The Most Time In/Adventuring, Or Area In A Defiance Universal Region, Thus Accumulating Regional Loyalty From Not Just One Direction), And Regional Loyalty's Used As First Rights Of Passage To Defiance Universal Land, (Depending On Other Ark Chaser's Amount Of Regional Loyalty, Within That Region), Including The First To Build That Region's Headquarters, (and Awarded A Floor), then Surrounding Areas Of Interest Will Unlock To All Regional Investors/Ark Travelers Dreaming Of Property Rights. Regional Loyalty Is One Currency/Resource, (Aside By Many), Requested By Arkfall's Npc Association.

The Minute Both Py'Numbra Representative Third Market Block Page Is Unlocked, Select Rides Of Choice and Drive Back To Headlands Transit Depot. While Burning Road There, Forward Coordinates To ALOT Of Defiance Universal Associates, Friends, Clan Members, Passing Ark Travelers, And Defiance Universal Family To Meet Up There. Then Arrange For The Following Ark Professions...,

- Driver: Will Be Driving/Transporting The Merchandise/Goods.
    -An Ark Bodyguard/Ark Hunter: Protection For Transport. Can Exchange A Magazine Greeting Of Three, (Out The Vehicle's Window), Before Meeting A Cool Down Moment.
    -An Ark Mechanic; Wearing Ark Mechanic Outfits Only, Regional Abilities, Not Personal Abilities, Are Released For Activation, Spawning Ark Mechanic Abilities Working, Upgrading, Or Repairing Rides Of Vehicle Choices.

Four APS Riggs/Trucks/Transport Will Comes Into View, (on the Map), As Ark Investors Arrives Closer To Headlands Depot. Before Hopping In The Transport, Pay The Member Of Regional Transportation A Visit Again. A Corporate Operative For Headlands Transit Depot Will Be Present With Member Representation, Therefore, speak with Headlands Corporate Operative for the Following To Be Option, An Ark Universal Possibility...,

-Granted Access To Py'Numbra's Private Supplyline, (Within The Region That Ark Traveler Spends The Most Time Adventuring), Plus Direct Access Both Public Supplylines, As Well As Private Supplylines, Each Requiring Combination Of Ark Resources To Unlock Each Market Page, Which Every Hour, (to the Regional Supply Vendor Ark Chasers Choosen As Their Base Of Operating), Shipments Of Goods, (Ark Gears Not Many Ark Universal Merchants Often Greets), Transported To Regional Investor's Market Block/s

- Each Hourly Transport Can Demand From 50 To 200 Storage Inventory Slots. (To Regional Investor's Only.)

- Other Defiance Universal Organizations?: Arkfall Industries Private Supplylines. Access To Multiple Advanced Tech Market Block Productions.

-Max Shop Industries/Defiance Store Universal's PRIVATE Supplylines And Can Place Custom Orders/Demands, Arriving In Hourly Shipments Of Ark Gears

-(Only For Ark Hunters Working For Arkfall, Max Shop, And Faction Industries, (Accepting Only Contracts), Can Be Granted Access To Arkfall And Faction Industries Private Supplylines, Furthering Mutual Regional Relations.

-Arkfall Incorporated, Clan Hall, Quest Hall, Aside By Many Organizations.

-One Defiance Universal Decision........, (For Now, With Much Respects Abroad.)
    To All Game Travelers Seeking Information About Defiance Universal Events Blossoming In Silicon Valley, Who Practicing They've Just Return, But Not Into Reading As A Gameplanet Traveler..., (The problem/Their Problem)......,

Read..............

(And One Of The Reasons Why Max Shop Industries Has Awaken To Assist Defiance Universal Executives).......

+ Reply to Thread