+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

PvP GA and AA syn Deactivation Glitch...

There is a glitch occurring in all PvP arenas where if you are running two or more GA or AA backpack synergy shield and weapons that when encountering only a select few of players in game will deactivate your entire GA and AA setups.
    I initially noticed this against one player in a certain clan within the last month. Whenever I have a skirmish with that person my GA load out deactivates. I noticed from a massive drop in my reload speeds. I've also noticed when I run to AA syn weapons that against this player I have a drop in damage output and fire rate.
    After I'm killed by this person I'll notice in my respawn load out that my reload speed will say 0.5 but the numbers will be in bright white. This is when running GA. Once I spawn into Shadow Way I go into my load out to check the gun stats again and now that Mass Blaster I'm using will then have it's original reload speed. Same thing occurs with AA setup but the fire rate will be at its original speed as if the backpack has deactivated... because it has.
    The only way to fix this issue is to unequip one AA or GA syn weapon to something not of that synergy then switch back to it. You will notice your stats have gone back from their original state to their AA or GA enhanced states.
    However your setup will glitch out everytime after that when you have your next skirmish against said player that I believe is somehow causing this glitch to take effect. I will be sending in video reports of this taking place with this person.
    I went all this morning using my GA setup while this person was not online playing Shadow Wars with my backpack syn not deactivating one time. Few hours later that person arrived in game and in Shadow War and on my first encounter with them and every single one after my GA setup would deactivate and I would repeatedly have to fix it. There are other fishy things going on with this player but this is the main issue that needs attention asap. Note I am not the only person in game who has in zone chat and private chats with me stating this issue also taking place when they are up against the same player consistently on a daily basis deactivating my GA and AA syns. This isn't cool nor acceptable as many people have spent money to purchase crates to get certain rare backpack synergy shield since as Mayhem Barrier, Mobile Fortress, and Quantum Garrison. People have also spent hundreds of millions in in game currency to acquire these rare but of gear.
    Like I said on so many levels this is not cool.

this is old and has been around , filed a ticket about this years a go.

This game blows for pvp, it's so easy to cheat at and (some) ppl just use it to be complete d'bags. And Trion/Gamigo never does anything to fix any the glitches or cheats. If you want to pvp just play pubg or something imo and forget pvp in this game altogether. Because it's stupid. imho. lol

'tldr'

You win at pvp in Defiance by not doing it

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    this is old and has been around , filed a ticket about this years a go.
    Funny because you been playing this title nonstop for years and using these two BP syns since they first came out and have never till just recently had this glitch or whatever it is happen. Never once heard anyone say anything about it either so honestly I can't say I believe you. Regardless it needs to be fixed and the people who are intentionally causing it to happen need to be banned.

players arent causing it to happen to you. it a broken syn. like others . these syns have been broken, along with with sup syn and thats been out longer. what i cant believe is how long it took you to notice , thats what is funny . i use a ga blanket and thats about it.

Lol, here crybaby rem. As i said in zone, which you wouldn't know since you have me muted, this glitch has been around for years, and it also occurs on other platforms and regions. No "player", nor "clan" is causing this to happen. All it takes is a bit of research for you to be able to figure that out, but I guess you wouldn't know how to do that since you have no brain and mindlessly call ppl that beat you in pvp a hacker. http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...-AA-and-GA-Syn
    Platform/Region: PS3/NA
    Character Name/EGO Level: Protonyx/6000
    Alternate Character Name/EGO Level: Yuki Chan01/4900
    Clan/Position: DRH/Leader
    Link To Defiance Discord Server
    Link To Defiance Data Discord Server
    "2050 is what happens when you order your defiance from wish.com" - DEATHBRINGER210

Here's an even earlier post http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...Guard+armament

You know, before trying to throw shade at "one player in a certain clan", you should really do your research because making accusations like that, despite having this info that I provided at literally a search away, makes you seem like a really ignorant person.
    "2050 is what happens when you order your defiance from wish.com" - DEATHBRINGER210

players arent causing it to happen to you. it a broken syn. like others . these syns have been broken, along with with sup syn and thats been out longer. what i cant believe is how long it took you to notice , thats what is funny . i use a ga blanket and thats about it.
    What's so funny to me is that he's been playing since the game came out, yet still appears to know hardly anything about how the game works, and refuses to admit when he's wrong about things.

Quote Originally Posted by Protonyx View Post
    What's so funny to me is that he's been playing since the game came out, yet still appears to know hardly anything about how the game works, and refuses to admit when he's wrong about things.
    he hasnt played that long.

he hasnt played that long.
    That's what he told me. Guess he lied about that too. Lol. Shocking