+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Here you go. Even more evidence that no player is doing this from vets in the Defiance Data Discord Server. https://ibb.co/344ZSvp

This is a KNOWN BUG that has yet to be fixed. So good luck trying to get anyone banned because of this.
    Platform/Region: PS3/NA
    Character Name/EGO Level: Protonyx/6000
    Alternate Character Name/EGO Level: Yuki Chan01/4900
    Clan/Position: DRH/Leader
    Link To Defiance Discord Server
    Link To Defiance Data Discord Server
    "2050 is what happens when you order your defiance from wish.com" - DEATHBRINGER210

Not once did I mention any person or clan. Not once never did I say I've been playing since day one. Not once. I bought the game when it first came out but had it shelved for an entire year. Also this so called glitch or broken syn issue had never taken place for me until now. Yeah I would have noticed. And yes only when certain players are up game does the synergy break. You are one of those people along with a few of your clan mates. So you can go **** yourself buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    Not once did I mention any person or clan. Not once never did I say I've been playing since day one. Not once. I bought the game when it first came out but had it shelved for an entire year. Also this so called glitch or broken syn issue had never taken place for me until now. Yeah I would have noticed. And yes only when certain players are up game does the synergy break. You are one of those people along with a few of your clan mates. So you can go **** yourself buddy.
    I didn't say that you said anyone or any clan specific. I just simply quoted what you said. However, that isn't important. As the evidence that I provided proves that neither i, nor my clan mates, nor any porker person in your game is to blame for this. The only things to blame are lack of bug fixes from the dev team, and you're lack of a brain for not doing research before claiming that prone are purposely breaking your syn.
    "2050 is what happens when you order your defiance from wish.com" - DEATHBRINGER210

If it is the situation, that whatever the unnamed ppl are doing, is having some buggy effect to what you are doing, then the Devs should fix this (and about a billion other things...), so let Gamigo know.

But to say that those unnamed ppl actually know how to use & exploit that glitch (that the years of forum records show exist...) against others (like you for example...) is really your complaint, as far as i can tell.

So, let me as a known neutral player say this..., it is highly unlikely Protonyx is such as player to know how this magic happens, as he's been on Discord asking us all if this is even possible, thus i would say he's likely flabbergasted by your pointed accusations as to this known glitch being used intentionally against you, and is actually trying to see if the wider community knows if it's even possible.

And, no i don't know his friends or his clan or their playing habits, but i've been sharing Discord time with him enough to think you're really wrong about parts of your conclusions and should rethink them.
    Discord live chat server invites to everyone...

Defiance Data (Official Defiance Discord server, has CMs, veteran players, new players, all servers):
    https://discord.gg/hjWQBu6

Defiance Discord (Unofficial Defiance Discord server, veteran players, new players, all servers):
    https://discord.gg/CCaVsCN

Quote Originally Posted by Core View Post
    If it is the situation, that whatever the unnamed ppl are doing, is having some buggy effect to what you are doing, then the Devs should fix this (and about a billion other things...), so let Gamigo know.

But to say that those unnamed ppl actually know how to use & exploit that glitch (that the years of forum records show exist...) against others (like you for example...) is really your complaint, as far as i can tell.

So, let me as a known neutral player say this..., it is highly unlikely Protonyx is such as player to know how this magic happens, as he's been on Discord asking us all if this is even possible, thus i would say he's likely flabbergasted by your pointed accusations as to this known glitch being used intentionally against you, and is actually trying to see if the wider community knows if it's even possible.

And, no i don't know his friends or his clan or their playing habits, but i've been sharing Discord time with him enough to think you're really wrong about parts of your conclusions and should rethink them.
    It won't do any good. He refuses to ever think that he's wrong. He's gotta be right all the time. You kill me in pvp? You must be hacking. My syns disable after you kill me? You must be hacking. No matter what logical explanation you may have, you must be hacking and I refuse to even try to understand your reasoning. I can supply you with ample screenshots of how idiotic and immature he has been to me and my classmates over the past 3-4 months. He will never get how the game works.

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    this guy , cant even follow the links to look a dates . this bug has been out for years like i stated.links prove it. you just never noticed if hasnt been fixed by now. doesnt look like its gonna get a fix. sup syn has been broken longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Protonyx View Post
    That's what he told me. Guess he lied about that too. Lol. Shocking
    no one in his clan either has been a day 1 player. they sure do love to report players after getting beat up a lot in pvp.

It does suck to lose, and often, it will be a looong while before i taste more than a single winning moment in PvP... But, i'm still studying BulletBabe's vids, i think his loadouts were awesome. =)
    Discord live chat server invites to everyone...

Defiance Data (Official Defiance Discord server, has CMs, veteran players, new players, all servers):
    https://discord.gg/hjWQBu6

Defiance Discord (Unofficial Defiance Discord server, veteran players, new players, all servers):
    https://discord.gg/CCaVsCN

Don't think I mentioned any players or clans in here. I'll say it once again I just started experiencing this a month ago and only when a select few people from the same clan is around. Deathbringer210 all you do is rage quote in PvP. You are irrelevant. You're stuck fighting from the shadows now with a girl. And you can barely do that.
    I'm speaking for myself and no one else. Love how you need to troll my posts.
    If others have experienced this then whatever. But I just now am and have been running a ga Security Blanket and ga bio canker for years. Never had this glitch occur. Don't know why that's so hard for some of y'all to comprehend.

and you and clannies are the ones rage quitting . and youre whispering us your cries in the middle of matches . if im so are irrelevant why all the cries about me in zone chat Ashmedai and thru whispers ?my grl sure does kill you tho. how is it a troll when they posted links with dates . showing how old this glitch is. ga and aa has been glitch since its been out . those are facts and thats how long been broken and you never noticed. that facts . your clan and you are the only ones with the lack of comprehension . players dont cause this glitch to you. the syns are glitched . youre just a sore loser . the biggest in the game. i know it. all the pvp players know it. dont worry guy next month i will have you reporting again . youll be seeing seeing alot more of in pvp. i already ordered a new sony ps3 controller. and i still aint t6 my pumpkin guy. i cant wait .

+ Reply to Thread