+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 65
  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    342
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    and you and clannies are the ones rage quitting . and youre whispering us your cries in the middle of matches . if im so are irrelevant why all the cries about me in zone chat Ashmedai and thru whispers ?my grl sure does kill you tho. how is it a troll when they posted links with dates . showing how old this glitch is. ga and aa has been glitch since its been out . those are facts and thats how long been broken and you never noticed. that facts . your clan and you are the only ones with the lack of comprehension . players dont cause this glitch to you. the syns are glitched . youre just a sore loser . the biggest in the game. i know it. all the pvp players know it. dont worry guy next month i will have you reporting again . youll be seeing seeing alot more of in pvp. i already ordered a new sony ps3 controller. and i still aint t6 my pumpkin guy. i cant wait .
    He can't be bothered to fact check sas. He's not smart enough to. You coming back? Can't wait. I miss getting beat by you xD.
    Platform/Region: PS3/NA
    Character Name/EGO Level: Protonyx/6000
    Alternate Character Name/EGO Level: Yuki Chan01/4900
    Clan/Position: DRH/Leader
    Link To Defiance Discord Server
    Link To Defiance Data Discord Server
    "2050 is what happens when you order your defiance from wish.com" - DEATHBRINGER210

  2. #22
    Member DEATHBRINGER210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    12,299
    ashmedai is fake news . and i never left . i just play for a few hours .next month that is gonna change.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    and you and clannies are the ones rage quitting . and youre whispering us your cries in the middle of matches . if im so are irrelevant why all the cries about me in zone chat Ashmedai and thru whispers ?my grl sure does kill you tho. how is it a troll when they posted links with dates . showing how old this glitch is. ga and aa has been glitch since its been out . those are facts and thats how long been broken and you never noticed. that facts . your clan and you are the only ones with the lack of comprehension . players dont cause this glitch to you. the syns are glitched . youre just a sore loser . the biggest in the game. i know it. all the pvp players know it. dont worry guy next month i will have you reporting again . youll be seeing seeing alot more of in pvp. i already ordered a new sony ps3 controller. and i still aint t6 my pumpkin guy. i cant wait .
    LMFAO. GRL and PRL. Screams loose ******. You trolls really have a hard time comprehending a single sentence. Last time I'll say this it's a select few people that glitch out my gear. All are cheats. Happens when I go against Benjamin Loren of DRH. Happens when I'm against Enemysoulhunter. Happens when I go against Protonyx of DRH. Happens when I go against Icequeen... who I believe is another trash player from DRH. Happens when Prodigio1403 is playing under that name and his various other toons. I'm sure there are a few others that mainly kick it in FY. But the names mentioned it happens every single encounter. Happens with no one else.
    Uh-oh. I named names. I've shamed you. Actually you trolls have no shame. And you deserve to be called out and they need to really look at you all for who you truly are. Gurantee if this game was moderated like fortnite you would have all been banned ages ago.

  4. #24
    Member DEATHBRINGER210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    12,299
    ashmedai you have cried hack so much in zone chat . this is just a glitched out syn. its been this way for years. i got 4 more grls i got to make. as well

  5. #25
    It does seem kinda weird it only happens vs a few ppl though. This game has so many exploits and there's usually a way to get it activated somehow. How do you activate it? It's not an exploit if everybody knows how to do it lol

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    342
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    LMFAO. GRL and PRL. Screams loose ******. You trolls really have a hard time comprehending a single sentence. Last time I'll say this it's a select few people that glitch out my gear. All are cheats. Happens when I go against Benjamin Loren of DRH. Happens when I'm against Enemysoulhunter. Happens when I go against Protonyx of DRH. Happens when I go against Icequeen... who I believe is another trash player from DRH. Happens when Prodigio1403 is playing under that name and his various other toons. I'm sure there are a few others that mainly kick it in FY. But the names mentioned it happens every single encounter. Happens with no one else.
    Uh-oh. I named names. I've shamed you. Actually you trolls have no shame. And you deserve to be called out and they need to really look at you all for who you truly are. Gurantee if this game was moderated like fortnite you would have all been banned ages ago.
    Lol. Ooooh I'm so scared. I'm shaking in my boots. Bruh, you have no brain. Check the damn links. There's proof that no player is causing this as you claim. This just proves my point that no matter how much factual info one could provide you, you wouldn't accept it to be fact and will refute it until your dying breath because you hate to be wrong. That's your issue. You know why it only happens when you fight us? Cause we can actually outplay your weak self in pvp to kill you. All you do every day all day is farm noobs in pvp that legit don't know how to pvp well enough to get kills. So when you play against a player such as myself, sas, or any other of the names mentioned in your post, and you actually get killed by us, your sum deactivates cause it's bugged to deactivate when you die. And we're the only ones that can consistently kill you, so that's why you only notice it when we kill you. You're just a sore loser, as sas said. And it's so sad. Sad that you think that i, or anyone else can forcefully disable yours or anyone else's syn. Do you even know how impossible that would be to begin with? Your claims are ridiculous. If I had the power to deactivate syns at will, why would I let you have it active in the first place lol? The only thing I have left to say to you no brains is to report me. I can 1000% guarantee that neither me, nor any of my clan mates will ever be banned for cheating. Wanna know why? Cause we don't hack. Gn.
    Platform/Region: PS3/NA
    Character Name/EGO Level: Protonyx/6000
    Alternate Character Name/EGO Level: Yuki Chan01/4900
    Clan/Position: DRH/Leader
    Link To Defiance Discord Server
    Link To Defiance Data Discord Server
    "2050 is what happens when you order your defiance from wish.com" - DEATHBRINGER210

  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    342
    Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    It does seem kinda weird it only happens vs a few ppl though. This game has so many exploits and there's usually a way to get it activated somehow. How do you activate it? It's not an exploit if everybody knows how to do it lol
    It only happens against us cause we're the only ones that can kill him consistently. He has good gear, but lacks crucial adaption skills and his mindset is one that doesn't allow for growth because he shoots down any logical explanation you give him. He once accused me of hacking because i was regaining all of my health back due to ga syn when I shot him. I tried to explain that it was ga syn and he said something along the lines of "lies. I've been playing for 6 years and ik how life and shield steal works." But now that he is using ga syn himself guess what? I no longer hear that accusation. Only that I purposely deactivate his syn. Tl;dr, he always makes baseless hacking accusations against players that have the skill and the gear to kill him.

    Edit: I should also mention that ga syn deactivation happens to me every single time I die. I legit have to unequip and re equip my ga sludge every time I die in sw to get the syn to work again. In fy, it's different. Even if i unequip and re equip my gear, my syn will only reactive when it feels like it. I will also soon have a streaming setup so that I can prove this.
    Platform/Region: PS3/NA
    Character Name/EGO Level: Protonyx/6000
    Alternate Character Name/EGO Level: Yuki Chan01/4900
    Clan/Position: DRH/Leader
    Link To Defiance Discord Server
    Link To Defiance Data Discord Server
    "2050 is what happens when you order your defiance from wish.com" - DEATHBRINGER210

  8. #28
    I nvr heard of this before but I don't pvp that much. So to fix it you unequip your shield after you die in the loadout screen and re-equip it and it fixes it? Does it only deactivate when you die? Or in the middle of the match?

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    342
    Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    I nvr heard of this before but I don't pvp that much. So to fix it you unequip your shield after you die in the loadout screen and re-equip it and it fixes it? Does it only deactivate when you die? Or in the middle of the match?
    It's only when you die that this happens. You can easily fix it in shadow war because when you spawn in, you still have access to change your equipment at will. So simply spawning in after your death, going into your loadout menu, going to one of your ga equipment, unequiping it, and reequipping it solves your issue. In any other pvp map tho, it's a more difficult procedure. You have to unequip your entire loadout, except your rig stim, etc, and then reequip them to fix it. I invite you, or anyone else, to join my discord server. It would be much easier to get replies and share info that way.
    Platform/Region: PS3/NA
    Character Name/EGO Level: Protonyx/6000
    Alternate Character Name/EGO Level: Yuki Chan01/4900
    Clan/Position: DRH/Leader
    Link To Defiance Discord Server
    Link To Defiance Data Discord Server
    "2050 is what happens when you order your defiance from wish.com" - DEATHBRINGER210

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Protonyx View Post
    It's only when you die that this happens. You can easily fix it in shadow war because when you spawn in, you still have access to change your equipment at will. So simply spawning in after your death, going into your loadout menu, going to one of your ga equipment, unequiping it, and reequipping it solves your issue. In any other pvp map tho, it's a more difficult procedure. You have to unequip your entire loadout, except your rig stim, etc, and then reequip them to fix it. I invite you, or anyone else, to join my discord server. It would be much easier to get replies and share info that way.
    Thx man appreciate the info, I might start using discord again one day, we are on different servers too so this might be totally busted in a different way on Pc but likely it is the same since the old threads on it were Pc players

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts