+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    The person in that video still cheats to this day. Nothing changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    Grats I've done 24/2 30/4 with "no rig" vs 6k players with op gear, using id syn mb and carb, with a pi gun in offhand stacked on id gun

Also 2 part ga or 2 part aa, still trash even if worked in pvp regardless what you think many event syns will out dps 2-3 part aa especially constant dps syns. And 2-3 part ga can't touch certain jps life steal or dps, like for say a ea syn jp like plank...
    GA syn Exile rad res with 15% fire rate on shield break. T6 Gravitational Collapse full T5 to syn, T6 VBI Electric Canker, and sometimes I use a Precise MG Bio MB which gives in hit crazy dmg increase and fire rate. I can even go AA bio canker with Mayhem Barrier AA syn. Point of the matter is my **** deactivates constantly from only certain players in game and that's using pretty much any backpack syn. These clowns can act like they don't know how to cause this glitch but they know and they do it on the regular.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    Edit: many of you bringing your in game drama to forum multiple times and accusing and name dropping y'all silly ASF
    Ik you didn't mention names, but I will be the first to admit that I'm bringing in game drama to the forums. I agree. It's silly. It's silly, but yknow, after being accused of hacking after every pvp match (and during) after being called so many ridiculous bands, after having my name and my clannies names slandered in zone so many times, I lost it. At first, I was really cool about it. Even made an entire thread on here detailing my entire loadout. Perks, shields, my playstyle, how to beat me. But to no avail. Still getting harassed by the same person. I've even sent in tickets regarding the harassment. And before you say just mute him, it's not just me he's harassing. It's my whole clan. Just because he wants to be a sore loser. So yeah, I'm bringing it to the forums. May seem silly to you, and to many others, but I'm reality, I'm just standing up for my clannies and i.
    Platform/Region: PS3/NA
    Character Name/EGO Level: Protonyx/6000
    Alternate Character Name/EGO Level: Yuki Chan01/4900
    Clan/Position: DRH/Leader
    Link To Defiance Discord Server
    Link To Defiance Data Discord Server
    "2050 is what happens when you order your defiance from wish.com" - DEATHBRINGER210

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    GA syn Exile rad res with 15% fire rate on shield break. T6 Gravitational Collapse full T5 to syn, T6 VBI Electric Canker, and sometimes I use a Precise MG Bio MB which gives in hit crazy dmg increase and fire rate. I can even go AA bio canker with Mayhem Barrier AA syn. Point of the matter is my **** deactivates constantly from only certain players in game and that's using pretty much any backpack syn. These clowns can act like they don't know how to cause this glitch but they know and they do it on the regular.
    Lol nobody does jack bro. Read the posts. Happens to me too every time I die. So does that mean by your standards you hack too? Cause when I die vs you, my syn deactivates.

You should really stop blaming it on players and actually address the main issue here. It's a KNOWN BUG THAT HAS YET TO BE FIXED. That's the main issue. No player nor players cause this crap to happen to you. Grow up and stop being so immature and LOOK AT THE FACTS.
    Platform/Region: PS3/NA
    Character Name/EGO Level: Protonyx/6000
    Alternate Character Name/EGO Level: Yuki Chan01/4900
    Clan/Position: DRH/Leader
    Link To Defiance Discord Server
    Link To Defiance Data Discord Server
    "2050 is what happens when you order your defiance from wish.com" - DEATHBRINGER210

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    after all the old posts on the subject . you still cant get it thru your head it just a glitch . youre the lil boy who cried wolf to much. you cried/ call out so much, that no one believes anything you say.