+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Ok, XBox is having some server problems, and that needs attention, but i play both PS3 and PC on both NA and EU servers, and i can say i don't prefer one over the other too much, all four are fun.

Yes, PS3 does have a 720 resolution limit and PC does not, afaik, but honestly that does not affect me playing on either platform, PS3 has a great way to keep your friends close by, i get the game and i get the fun.

Btw XLB, if you're ever willing to gift a perfected Bombi to a rising noob like me, i definitely love those ARs as well!
    Discord live chat server invites to everyone...

Defiance Data (Official Defiance Discord server, has CMs, veteran players, new players, all servers):
    https://discord.gg/hjWQBu6

Defiance Discord (Unofficial Defiance Discord server, veteran players, new players, all servers):
    https://discord.gg/CCaVsCN

2.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #12
    I never give trust into these reviews. A random guy played the game for a few hours and gave a 3-star rating on the day when it got released. If this game would be 3-star then there wouldn’t be year 2020 for Defiance. For those who play this game for a 7th year it’s their top game and no review would make them to change their mind. Of course, you might not like how the things goes here in community and development but we're speaking of the game itself and since you’re here with us then it still has a special place in your list, even it’s the last game you would play it’s still in your list because you’re here.

So I don’t care what this top 10 list says, we’re not in the list and I don’t feel sad, I may agree to some listed games, I played some, I could make my own list where Defiance would make it but no matter what this game will be in my special honorable mentions because I play it and it’s a game that I can be proud of.

Quote Originally Posted by Xbl element View Post
    hell I play OG defiance and I love it and my 45 supreme bombardiers i also played some of 2050 and to be honest i don't like it at all. i don't feel like a Ark Hunter in 2050.... and pvps not fun at all in 2050 to me. Im playing D13 while responding to this post lol. xbox 360 na is still goin strong.
    Imagine how many more people would be playing on 360 with us if our version wasn't so laggy! Even with the lag, no sup chips, my Deadish clan lol, I still run expos everyday.
    Fix our lag issue and no supreme chips, I bet we can take a lot of players back from call of duty, halo, gears of war, destiny, I don't think well get back all the of vets that gave everything away but, a lot of others will return and new players will join also.

If the lag gets fixed on 360 I don't mind going onto every other game I own, just to message all recent players and friends, and tell em about d13. (As I and others have done in the past)

But with the current lag, no way, its too embarrassing lol

there goes 2020 game of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    there goes 2020 game of the year.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Core View Post
    Ok, XBox is having some server problems, and that needs attention, but i play both PS3 and PC on both NA and EU servers, and i can say i don't prefer one over the other too much, all four are fun.

Yes, PS3 does have a 720 resolution limit and PC does not, afaik, but honestly that does not affect me playing on either platform, PS3 has a great way to keep your friends close by, i get the game and i get the fun.

Btw XLB, if you're ever willing to gift a perfected Bombi to a rising noob like me, i definitely love those ARs as well!
    If u play on xbox 360 NA just message me in game chat or on xbox messages. I have tons of Bombas don't have many ars anymore but if I pick one up ill save it for ya. lmk what syns ur looking for on bombardiers

Still looking for a perf Brown nano bombadier with diaper syn and a splashh muzzle ...