+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I barely even like those 10 "Best" games... there are so much better games on PS3: DDO, Destiny, Defiance, Two Worlds, Diablo, KoA Reckoning, Final Fantasy, and more, but those are just some of my "Best PS3 Games'. =)
    Discord live chat server invites to everyone...

Defiance Data (Official Defiance Discord server, has CMs, veteran players, new players, all servers):
    https://discord.gg/hjWQBu6

Defiance Discord (Unofficial Defiance Discord server, veteran players, new players, all servers):
    https://discord.gg/CCaVsCN

Skyrim outplays Defiance easily.20bucks

Skyrim does not run well on PS3, so Bethesda stop trying, it's suitable for PC only so we can add all the great mods.
    Discord live chat server invites to everyone...

Defiance Data (Official Defiance Discord server, has CMs, veteran players, new players, all servers):
    https://discord.gg/hjWQBu6

Defiance Discord (Unofficial Defiance Discord server, veteran players, new players, all servers):
    https://discord.gg/CCaVsCN

Not surprised in the slightest... Defiance on the PS3 was a joke.

I can think of 17+ other games than ran better, were supported better, and looked better on a PS3.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Why add content to either game when people routinely gamble on bit store trash? 4Head

What annoys me most is that the cm's listen to idiots like you who should have left this game long time ago. They give a lot a time to people who threaten them. But **** them. If they dont like it... move on. There are people like me who still love this game (even with its faults). There are people who give constructive criticism ... cm's listen to those guys. you should know some people just love moaning about the game. They dont really want this game to succeed. They have already moved on. They just want everyone else to move on as well. cm's please ignore these morons.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Core View Post
    I barely even like those 10 "Best" games... there are so much better games on PS3: DDO, Destiny, Defiance, Two Worlds, Diablo, KoA Reckoning, Final Fantasy, and more, but those are just some of my "Best PS3 Games'. =)
    i agree why isn't final fantasy on that list its one of the best games out there

Quote Originally Posted by S373N View Post
    What annoys me most is that the cm's listen to idiots like you who should have left this game long time ago. They give a lot a time to people who threaten them. But **** them. If they dont like it... move on. There are people like me who still love this game (even with its faults). There are people who give constructive criticism ... cm's listen to those guys. you should know some people just love moaning about the game. They dont really want this game to succeed. They have already moved on. They just want everyone else to move on as well. cm's please ignore these morons.
    Thank you.
    where the hell did that come from lol the cms need to give u a warning about insulting ur fellow forms members. why should he quit the game he has done nothing wrong??

Suppose I should've mentioned that I played OG Defiance on the 360 and PS3... which is why I called that version a joke, the experience was infinitely better on the Xbox 360.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Why add content to either game when people routinely gamble on bit store trash? 4Head

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    Suppose I should've mentioned that I played OG Defiance on the 360 and PS3... which is why I called that version a joke, the experience was infinitely better on the Xbox 360.
    hell I play OG defiance and I love it and my 45 supreme bombardiers i also played some of 2050 and to be honest i don't like it at all. i don't feel like a Ark Hunter in 2050.... and pvps not fun at all in 2050 to me. Im playing D13 while responding to this post lol. xbox 360 na is still goin strong.