+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Steam Defiance Gold Edition

Great news for Steam players. Starting now the Gold Edition is now available with a 25% OFF discount and rolls all 5 of Defiance’s DLCs (plus other incredible bonuses) into a single, convenient package. It’s never been easier to start or upgrade your life as an Ark Hunter!

Act today, this deal will be gone on Monday, January 27th.

Finally, OMG thanks. I'm picking up two tomorrow, thanks.

BTW what are the odds of bringing DX11 and extra graphic options to D13? Might as well make more graphic visual options to enable for 2050 as well for those who play it.

:moneybag: :hellbug: :moneybag: :hellbug:

D13 GOLD! GOLD!! GOLD DLC!!! The Best DLC to Ever Get!!! (imho)
    Buy Defiance Gold Edition -25% off of $39.99 = $29.99! STEAM SPECIAL PROMOTION!!

Offer ends January 27 (Did you know it was $9.99 at the very beginning of D13 on Steam?)

More Weapons, More Inventory, More Keys, Vehicle, stuff, & more for every toon! You only need ONE per whole account!! Applies to all toons, new & old, so buy more toons and they'll have Gold too!! =)
    Discord live chat server invites to everyone...

Defiance Data (Official Defiance Discord server, has CMs, veteran players, new players, all servers):
    https://discord.gg/hjWQBu6

Defiance Discord (Unofficial Defiance Discord server, veteran players, new players, all servers):
    https://discord.gg/CCaVsCN

Guys, i am confused about something. Its only on sale on steam, not even on their website. I don't use steam to play defiance, so if i buy it on steam, how am i suppose to buy it for a certain account(email)? On steam you log in under that steam account, not one of the separate non steam accounts.

I think xbox360 players are screwed again lmfao
    You find me offensive? I find you offensive,for finding me offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by LAPDAlonzo View Post
    Guys, i am confused about something. Its only on sale on steam, not even on their website. I don't use steam to play defiance, so if i buy it on steam, how am i suppose to buy it for a certain account(email)? On steam you log in under that steam account, not one of the separate non steam accounts.
    Glyph through Steam.

Dumb question, but how do you get to that screen? I have to download the entire game on steam or something

I'm going to try that Link to Steam now, first you need to be running Gylph obviously... I have linked my PS3 to Gylph awhile back, so it should be similar, but yeah i've never seen that screen on Gylph.

This is as far as i get in Gylph... You can link PS3 where it says PS4 btw...

I don't know if this helps anyone...
    https://steamcommunity.com/app/30405...2115083954693/
    Discord live chat server invites to everyone...

Defiance Data (Official Defiance Discord server, has CMs, veteran players, new players, all servers):
    https://discord.gg/hjWQBu6

Defiance Discord (Unofficial Defiance Discord server, veteran players, new players, all servers):
    https://discord.gg/CCaVsCN

Before you go all in with Steam read their EULA, a lot of people don't like it, since they can pretty much shut down all of your games you own at any time for any reason. I don't think they would but letting one single company have that much control I didn't care much for. It's pretty much a monopoly on the PC gaming world. Also they USED to let some rando moderators have some high level access to people's accounts. People just missing things from their inventory for no reason. My own personal weird experience with them was on Fallout 4. Somehow one of the roaming traders got killed which is normal and happens sometimes, but he was stripped of everything all inventory was gone from him, when raiders in the game kill another NPC they don't loot the corpse they just leave it. The second time another trader just disappeared. The crazy cat lady. So somebody logged on my uploaded save game, played around did who knows what and saved it with the dead trader on there. Like wtf. If you want to explore people's Fallout settlements at least do so without effin it up and saving over it. But now I don't sync my saves with them anymore and never had any more problems. All game saves are in your documents folder and it's pretty easy to email it to yourself a copy or something for a backup without the bs.

tldr:
    Be careful with Steam

I'm sure they have fixed it by now as far as peoples things gone missing though. But still. It's like you CAN'T play games on PC w/o Steam. It just bugs me.

Quote Originally Posted by Core View Post
    I've never seen that screen on Glyph.
    Glyph downloaded and opened through Steam.