+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    The game has gotten way too broken and my guess is the player stats and sales metrics are nose diving.

I bet the rapid fire sales are a hail mary by the PM/biz team to save their jobs in front of senior mgmt.

FWIW, I think Gamigo would have been better off just doing no dev work after buying it. It feels like everytime they touch the game something breaks and they can't figure out how to fix it. They probably need to do something about the dev team/process before the game implodes.

At this rate, I won't be surprised at all if we're just a few months away from gamestopping bugs or data corruption bugs that will wipeout entire platforms or playerbase data.

Sound far fetched? AFAIK, they've already broken RNG, events, synergies, entire systems thru lag, etc. At some point either the player base will just get fed up and quit or the system will be irrevocably broken with "blockers" that the dev team needs years to figure out.

It's sad- but I feel like we're on the titanic watching the ship sink slowly. We even get updates telling us that they're doing everything possible and not to panic or abandon ship. Just like the movie ... ;-)

From the excerpt of Gamigo's 3Q19 report (thanks Core):

"Additionally, a due diligence questionnaire is sent to the developer to ensure that the integration of the game isn’t only technically feasible, but also yields the necessary potential to be operated profitably. This practice offers a very in-depth overview of the project and is constantly optimized to stay up to date to the challenges of a constantly developing market."

I wonder if they consider the consoles unprofitable... and that's why we're not getting any fixes.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Daisy View Post
    It's sad- but I feel like we're on the titanic watching the ship sink slowly. We even get updates telling us that they're doing everything possible and not to panic or abandon ship. Just like the movie ... ;-)
    sounds about right

except this place is aiming for the icebergs "hey let's hit that one and see what it does.. ooh another one "

I wonder if they consider the consoles unprofitable... and that's why we're not getting any fixes.
    Pretty much sounds like D13 on all platforms right now

From the excerpt of Gamigo's 3Q19 report (thanks Core):

"Additionally, a due diligence questionnaire is sent to the developer to ensure that the integration of the game isn’t only technically feasible, but also yields the necessary potential to be operated profitably. This practice offers a very in-depth overview of the project and is constantly optimized to stay up to date to the challenges of a constantly developing market."

As far as i know ,the gold sale atm is Not for Xbox360 ^^
    I just think the xbox 360 is non profitable at the moment.
    Guess why ?

Quote Originally Posted by photoz View Post
    What is going on behind the scene on Defiance?

There have been 4 different sales promotion ads in the past 2 weeks. I guess players are really cracking down on what they truly say they will do and not spending anymore money on this game. People probably say, well it's sales on different platforms/consoles. But in reality that truly shows how bad the situation has gotten that they are pushing ads after ads to encourage spending. Never in the past have I seen Trion push out as numerous promotion like the way Gamingo is doing. I wonder if this is the end for Defiance, last ditch attempt. This is just my 2 cents on the matter. If Gamingo truly cares about their bottom line/profit, they should start taking the recommendation and suggestion on the forum seriously.

Below are the time line for the recent sales. (will update if new sales occurs)

January 13, 2020
    01/13 SPECIAL DEALS IN DEFIANCE & D2050
    https://www.trionworlds.com/defiance...special-deals/

January 20, 2020
    PREMIUM EX INANIS CACHES AND PRISTINE SALVAGE CRATES
    https://www.trionworlds.com/defiance...special-deals/

January 22, 2020
    PS4 SIEA BITS AND CLASS PACK SALE
    https://www.trionworlds.com/defiance...***-pack-sale/

January 23, 2020
    STEAM STARTER CLASS PACK AND DEFIANCE GOLD EDITION
    https://www.trionworlds.com/defiance...-gold-edition/
    there is nothing behind the scene, thats why nothing is being update or fix. it's empty i tell ya.

Quote Originally Posted by photoz View Post
    What is going on behind the scene on Defiance?

... or so it would seem.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

Update sales record. Add newest sales Gamingo is pushing. https://www.trionworlds.com/defiance...out-slot-sale/

The game has gotten way too broken and my guess is the player stats and sales metrics are nose diving.

I bet the rapid fire sales are a hail mary by the PM/biz team to save their jobs in front of senior mgmt.

FWIW, I think Gamigo would have been better off just doing no dev work after buying it. It feels like everytime they touch the game something breaks and they can't figure out how to fix it. They probably need to do something about the dev team/process before the game implodes.

At this rate, I won't be surprised at all if we're just a few months away from gamestopping bugs or data corruption bugs that will wipeout entire platforms or playerbase data.

Sound far fetched? AFAIK, they've already broken RNG, events, synergies, entire systems thru lag, etc. At some point either the player base will just get fed up and quit or the system will be irrevocably broken with "blockers" that the dev team needs years to figure out.

Sound about right.

I agree with that too, it's sad.

Appvalley TutuApp Tweakbox