+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    All those promises of great things, and a year later here we are and all we got was sup chips removed, permanent boosts removed, karma drops removed, broken events, patron boosts removed, extra drop rates for items in the game and in expos removed or lowered even more than the lowest it's ever been, and some sales. This is BULLSH*T!

I'm sure now d13 will get shut down soon, in their contract the player numbers were low so there was probably an addendum that said they get a % refund from Trion if it has to be shut down due to lack of players interest. They want everyone to quit is the only explanation for this.

Well before they shut down, at least i want them to respond back to my ticket and send my items to the right account.

On another note, i said this before that if they shut down, i hope they make the game playable offline into a offline playable client so we can play the game forever without the internet, considering the game is Solo/PVE as a main anyway, they shouldn't have any trouble doing it. I hope they do it. But i don't think the game is shutting down but i think they need to shut down 2050 and turn all their attention , focus on D13 which has more players and clearly is the better version.

I'm still planning on making a post about what i think needs to happen, will do it before the weekend.

I give up. They're pretty much doing the opposite of what anyone asks and then giving us some sales. We're getting trolled by Gamigo.

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    I give up. They're pretty much doing the opposite of what anyone asks and then giving us some sales. We're getting trolled by Gamigo.
    lmfao, maybe so. But I love playing this game, so I'm just going to enjoy it. But I'm holding off spending anymore money until they fix my issue first, they haven't even looked at the ticket yet. And i want to see are they are going to address other people's issues, and add DX11 to D13 and more content.

I really wish they shut down 2050 and focus on D13. They have to know that D13 is the better version. Anyways, sorry that you're giving up, but my advice just enjoy it an see what happens.

Yeah, what BJ said ^^^.
    Discord live chat server invites to everyone...

Defiance Data (Official Defiance Discord server, has CMs, veteran players, new players, all servers):
    https://discord.gg/hjWQBu6

Defiance Discord (Unofficial Defiance Discord server, veteran players, new players, all servers):
    https://discord.gg/CCaVsCN

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    We're getting trolled by Gamigo.
    Some might even say we're getting Rick Rolled as a player base... XD

Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Why add content to either game when people routinely gamble on bit store trash? 4Head

Lol! Its like a bait n switch that lasts a whole year (epic maybe a record)

promises n more promises then wtf excuses

Quote Originally Posted by BobbaMinx View Post
    It shows they can turn the boosts on and off without a patch. They chose to turn them off, then on, then off without a patch. They are doing everything to make people stop playing. This is their forum, remember. All the players in my clan stopped playing in December when the boosts were turned off. I do not blame them. This game is about arkhunting, so why nerf it so much you get little rewards from doing that? I mean, Christ, 17 or 18 pg from a minor ark and no arkforge. Wow, that is good - NOT. A lot of people have stopped playing because of that. When the boosts were on recently, loads of old friends came back. Now they have gone again, I guess no Gamigo bosses will see this post because it was until recently that one of the CMs started playing the game. Gamigo does not understand this game. Full stop. Which is one of these characters "."
    i have never seen a dev member log in to ps3 na ever. going 7 years

At this point, they should think about "pulling a DICE" and keep XP boosts running throughout the week... that action alone has brought more players back into playing Battlefront 2 - myself included.

Yesterday they had double XP activated
    Today (I think) triple XP will be activated
    Last weekend they had triple XP activated for about 4 days
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Why add content to either game when people routinely gamble on bit store trash? 4Head