+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fenian View Post
    how rude sir! you are now on kp duty for the immediate future!:P
    Good thing there's only one toilet in game...

PS... (you hear a soft sounding voice walking away from you saying...) "I'm special, I've got a Ten star Bonesaw" can bite...

2050 PC/NA Founder: Babydoll (with permission from Professor Chaos) aka Babydahl, Bloody Natasha, Kylarran in Defiance
    Defiance PC/NA Founders: Professor Chaos and Iron Death, RIP brother

Quote Originally Posted by Kylarran View Post
    Good thing there's only one toilet in game...

PS... (you hear a soft sounding voice walking away from you saying...) "I'm special, I've got a Ten star Bonesaw" can bite...

lol jealous much?
    Liam Devlin - Leader/Chaos Crew D50

"To boldy go where no fist has gone before"

Just tested and bonesaw and cheer cannon deal damage through shell of progenitor. Probably senbonzakura too but I didn't test.

the 4th mastery of bonesaw was totally removed though. That was what used to kill progenitors but now it's completely removed.

ive be saying the bonesaw still does damage . even after the fix. whene you get a lot players using bonesaws it kills it pretty quick . and now the cheer cannon .

Lowest common denominator is the progenitor. Instead of fixing guns you'd think they fix the code on it. Instead they just keep pumping out bs excuses. Mastery in that tradecraft so far smdh.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    ive be saying the bonesaw still does damage . even after the fix. we you get a lot players using bonesaws it kills it pretty quick . and now the cheer cannon .
    To be clear:
    1-Bonesaw's normal attack is devastating on progenitor. It doesn't matter how many people are around, you can kill the progenitor with bonesaw before it takes off. I tried it twice: once with me and just one more guy and once at an arkfall full of people. Both times I could kill it before it took off (kinda felt bad the 2nd time, but science is science...). I don't think the progenitor scales very much according to the number of players around like other mobs do, even when nobody uses a bonesaw, the progenitors dies faster when there's more people;
    2-Bonesaw's 4th mastery, that used to one-shot progenitor, has been "fixed". By fixed I mean it has been neutered completely. Either it doesn't trigger at all anymore or it's been nerfed enough that it won't kill a skitterling;
    3-Cheer cannon damages the progenitor, but the damage is minimal. It's definitely interesting as a bug-reporting concept, but it doesn't really impact the game much.

Don't expect any of that to be fixed. The progenitor needs fixing on multiple level: base HP, scaling and collision detection, at least. Chances are that if we whine loud enough about it, they'll just remove the scrapper majors.

Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    To be clear:
    1-Bonesaw's normal attack is devastating on progenitor. It doesn't matter how many people are around, you can kill the progenitor with bonesaw before it takes off. I tried it twice: once with me and just one more guy and once at an arkfall full of people. Both times I could kill it before it took off (kinda felt bad the 2nd time, but science is science...). I don't think the progenitor scales very much according to the number of players around like other mobs do, even when nobody uses a bonesaw, the progenitors dies faster when there's more people;
    2-Bonesaw's 4th mastery, that used to one-shot progenitor, has been "fixed". By fixed I mean it has been neutered completely. Either it doesn't trigger at all anymore or it's been nerfed enough that it won't kill a skitterling;
    3-Cheer cannon damages the progenitor, but the damage is minimal. It's definitely interesting as a bug-reporting concept, but it doesn't really impact the game much.

Don't expect any of that to be fixed. The progenitor needs fixing on multiple level: base HP, scaling and collision detection, at least. Chances are that if we whine loud enough about it, they'll just remove the scrapper majors.
    i never expect any fixes , if they couldnt fix the npcs going thru walls in d13 and 2050. i dont expect this getting fixed. i have also stated its a old collision check that has been around . it does matter how many players are around shooting at it with the with the bone saw . and now the cheer cannon . its does damage twice . from the saw blade and the shards after a reload. test again.

A couple days ago someone managed to kill the progenitor while it and the cradle were still spawning, couldnt even see it and it was dead.
    IGN - David Irwin * PSN - cruxkilla *

Hiding under my office chair from the terrifying Ark-hunters!
    Quote Originally Posted by David Irwin View Post
    A couple days ago someone managed to kill the progenitor while it and the cradle were still spawning, couldnt even see it and it was dead.

Maybe it just took cyanide or activated the self-destruct sequence at this point after being insta-killed repeatedly..
    I've heard that Defiance is substantially smoother now with less employees "running" the servers:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIXF-k0LsmQ

I've also overheard Ark-hunters speaking German lately..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K49Bv1qgoA

Welcome to Defiance:

..And I'm off, excelsior!

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Considering how badly the loot tables and RNG suxor at Ark finals, I don't go to them for the loot, except to burn off excess PG and RG.

My main focus for Arks is either filling the 5/5 or 25/25 contracts and weapons leveling.

I don't shoot at the bosses because I don't want to help it end more quickly.

To that point - Scrapper Arks aren't worth my time going to, especially if it's a larger population of players who will probably use bonesaws, turrets or whatever else uses the glitch, and I've pretty much got one fewer reason to play the game.

On a side note: I'm running into a bug with DM arks and the Hulker Juice boxes.
    If an enforcer can't be stopped before he triggers a juice box - it makes him invincible during the green phase and after it expires to anything I have but a grenade kill, and if I don't have a grenade available when I run into him - I'm going to die because I can't kill him to take him out of the Ark. That makes DM Arks something I'm less likely to attend too, especially if I'm soloing because I don't fancy having to extract that many times during an Ark.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

+ Reply to Thread