+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.

Please verify Progenitor behavior?

Players keep blowing up the Progenitor before the turrets are destroyed the first time.

Sometimes, if they fail to do that they blow it up while it's rising, or flying between turrets with the doors closed.

Will you please verify whether or not this is by design, and if not by design will you please admit that there are weapons capable of glitching the Progenitor and that you are going to actually take real steps to fix this mess?

It's really annoying when a field of 40 players are barred from delivering Progenitor damage at an Ark final, while one to several players can destroy it at will and bring an Ark to conclusion in the first 20 seconds.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

bonesawed?

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    bonesawed?
    I know several people Bonesaw the resting Progen, and I've seen other people Bonesaw it, who then quickly swap loadouts so an inspect shows them with a normal weapons assortment (I assume thats to throw suspicion off, because they know they're glitching the crowd out of a normal Ark final).

It just aint 'right' doing and being ABLE to do that with a weapon that's several orders of magnitude beyond the spirit of the hunt.
    No other Prototype weapon acts like that, so I feel safe thinking that the Bonesaw is working at a level above what the devs intended.

It's a real pain in the nuts going to Ark after Ark and having them end like that because someone decided to get all their Progen achievements that way, shutting out everyone else,and I'm tired of the 'I just wanted to end it fast so I could do other things' crap, when one of the points of the Ark is that it IS something that many other people are doing for kills and weapon's XP themselves.

It's really not much different than the overpowered warez that hackers use, except this warez is supplied by TRION/Gamigo devs.
    I mean, they're shooting several shots at a stationary target that isn't even shooting back.
    It's not skill, it's not outsmarting the enemy AI, it's putting several shots into a sleeping/sitting duck.
    It's exactly like going to a Volge siege and 112 Volge all just stand there while you walk from enemy to enemy killing them where they stand.

Not just my opinion, there are a lot of players who just want a fair shake, and we bish about it at the after-Ark crowds.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

No matter what excuse these lame players give they’re only after one thing. To ruin game play for others. That’s what they do. Period. They’re not interested in how the game is played.

They know exactly what the Bonesaw does. It’s point blank intentional.

They try to hide because they don’t have the b’s to let others know what they do. When found out, it’ll be a lame excuse. Because there really is no excuse and saying you didn’t know is lame too. It’s a well known bug. The odds of a noob doing this by mistake is about the same odds as finding a flawless crystal after a major.

We’ve asked to have this fixed numerous times. The result is the same as other bugs. Nothing.

For me, this is one of the reasons my time playing the game has diminished so much and I only play a few hours every couple of days until the next event. This is an event only game now.

It's not the bonesaw. The bonesaw bug was fixed. Actually the bonesaw pretty much doesn't do anything anymore.

I don't think you'll see this one getting fixed anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    It's not the bonesaw. The bonesaw bug was fixed. Actually the bonesaw pretty much doesn't do anything anymore.

I don't think you'll see this one getting fixed anytime soon.
    it still does damage to it.

Ive noticed that with cleansing aura active you can stand next to it before first lift off and do dmg. Check for players doing this for independent verification.
    Liam Devlin - Leader/Chaos Crew D50

"To boldy go where no fist has gone before"

Engineer turrets cause it damage as well. At any time
    IGN - David Irwin * PSN - cruxkilla *

engineer turret
    grape juice
    cleansing aura
    At some point, RL can deal dmg even if progenitor is close

Multiple things can deal dmg. Not about to be fixed. Guided RL are still not in RL category.

This thread's video shows a couple of ways including the bonesaw (believe this was made after the dev's so-called fix) starting around the 22:30 mark.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ps-video-guide

+ Reply to Thread