+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 80
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Energy View Post
    No problem.

    OK, got it.



    There is no date mentioned when the event will end in that Twitter "tease". Maybe they could run it for a bit longer this year, but they usually only tell us the duration after the update goes live etc.
    Pretty sure it'll be longer this year than last. Their new format wouldn't maximize profits with such a short event.

  2. #12
    Member DEATHBRINGER210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    12,299
    and no update on the forums about it . what wonderful cm's we have.

  3. #13
    Member KevinVonBach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Springwood
    Posts
    2,359
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    and no update on the forums about it.
    Yeah, so much for the entire "trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions" rhetoric.

    Disgusting.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

  4. #14
    Member crasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Posts
    5,555
    Been reading the dev tracker.
    Kinda interesting to see how little involvement there is, and who logs in.
    Disappointing that the participation is autopilot with the forums, and twit/discord takes the priority it does.

    If they came here sometimes, we'd have more of the traffic here we ought to.

    I was playing ESO, again, for a while, missed a lot until the last few days of the 99r event.

    I have no clue what to expect for syn, weapons, or crystals.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

    NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

  5. #15
    Member DEATHBRINGER210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    12,299
    Quote Originally Posted by crasher View Post
    Been reading the dev tracker.
    Kinda interesting to see how little involvement there is, and who logs in.
    Disappointing that the participation is autopilot with the forums, and twit/discord takes the priority it does.

    If they came here sometimes, we'd have more of the traffic here we ought to.
    i guess the didnt read the feedback on their survey.

  6. #16
    Member crasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Posts
    5,555
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    i guess the didnt read the feedback on their survey.
    They pretend to pay attention to that stuff, so I pretended to respond.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

    NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

  7.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #17
    Community Manager Medjed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    400
    I always thought that the forums are meant to be a great place to help folks find information. Was I wrong?


    To make it clear our social media doesn’t have any info about the upcomming event.
    It only only says that the event will start on Monday. No more no less.

    Imagine how would it look on forums if we make an announcement saying’ hey folks, there will be an event next week, guess what could it be ’. So this is why there’s no info on forum just because there’s really no info except the date. Everything else is up to your imagination.

    A real announcement about the event will follow this Friday while the patch notes will be posted only once the event is live.



    Spoiler: the event will run for 4 weeks (a bit from not so top-secret info).

  8. #18
    Member crasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Posts
    5,555
    Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    I always thought that the forums are meant to be a great place to help folks find information. Was I wrong?


    To make it clear our social media doesn’t have any info about the upcomming event.
    It only only says that the event will start on Monday. No more no less.

    Imagine how would it look on forums if we make an announcement saying’ hey folks, there will be an event next week, guess what could it be ’. So this is why there’s no info on forum just because there’s really no info except the date. Everything else is up to your imagination.

    A real announcement about the event will follow this Friday while the patch notes will be posted only once the event is live.



    Spoiler: the event will run for 4 weeks (a bit from not so top-secret info).
    Shouldn't the 'surprise event with no details' have been reserved for April 1st?
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

    NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

  9. #19
    Member DEATHBRINGER210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    12,299
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Energy View Post
    No problem.

    OK, got it.



    There is no date mentioned when the event will end in that Twitter "tease". Maybe they could run it for a bit longer this year, but they usually only tell us the duration after the update goes live etc.
    is this not info about the a upcoming event? that wasnt shared here on the forums from trion/gamigo?

  10.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #20
    Community Manager Medjed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    400
    Forum info is an official source of information that gives you a certain name, date and other info that may be considered as important.

    The teaser from social media is a just a tease that reveals only a date without any further details. These teasers are a reason why this kind of threads come up. Because you’re guessing what can come up next. But since the 1st post looked more like an announcement than guessing I made it clear that we didn’t give out any real info yet just revealed the date.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts