+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    I’ve been away for a while. I’m reading about a new event but logged in and saw nothing. When does this start for PS4 ?
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

DEFIANCE 2050 XBOX ONE/PC/STEAM/ANDROID DEFIANCE D13 XBOX 360
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Soba JP View Post
    I’ve been away for a while. I’m reading about a new event but logged in and saw nothing. When does this start for PS4 ?
    Tommarro on playstation 4! Dont worry your not missing anything. Were missing the event pursuit and the event caches so far on XBOX one! Not a good start! There seems to be zero testing of this prior to release!
    LG CLAN FOUNDER XBOX ONE

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Been playing it since the servers came up.
    Not impressed.

No loot/drops on ground.
    No event cache box at end of ark.
    No +inventory.
    No holiday listing.
    PITA to hit the guy, just trying to keep weapon fed while tracking one or 20 of them is a chore.
    I have an 8 star 5K Tempest does 118K DPS, and a full mag doesn't register.
    Quantum SMG and quantum Hagak with quantum nades is all I did any worthwhile damage with so far, I haven't seen any event weapon discussion in game, yet.

They seem to have dropped this without any in-house testing, at all, of the final product.
    Either that, or WE are the PTL server right now.

I'm going to have to reevaluate my willingness to forgo regular arks for the next few days, but it seems pointless to chase M&M at the moment.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

Quote Originally Posted by crasher View Post
    Been playing it since the servers came up.
    Not impressed.

No loot/drops on ground.
    No event cache box at end of ark.
    No +inventory.
    No holiday listing.
    PITA to hit the guy, just trying to keep weapon fed while tracking one or 20 of them is a chore.
    I have an 8 star 5K Tempest does 118K DPS, and a full mag doesn't register.
    Quantum SMG and quantum Hagak with quantum nades is all I did any worthwhile damage with so far, I haven't seen any event weapon discussion in game, yet.

They seem to have dropped this without any in-house testing, at all, of the final product.
    Either that, or WE are the PTL server right now.

I'm going to have to reevaluate my willingness to forgo regular arks for the next few days, but it seems pointless to chase M&M at the moment.
    Are you on PC? On PS4, nothing. No update, no event, diddly squat. Can't even find anything half-decent to buy with overflowing amount of PG.

They should give PG capacity instead of inventory space for this one.

Also, I just read the patch note, and almost everything sucks. The synergy can be good if you have 4+ good crystals, the mod fusion pretty much blows, and the only good prime weapon is the ESP-500 Armada. I'll try the Eshkizhiwa, it might be usable, but I doubt it.

DEFIANCE 2050 XBOX ONE/PC/STEAM/ANDROID DEFIANCE D13 XBOX 360
    Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    Also, I just read the patch note, and almost everything sucks. The synergy can be good if you have 4+ good crystals, the mod fusion pretty much blows, and the only good prime weapon is the ESP-500 Armada. I'll try the Eshkizhiwa, it might be usable, but I doubt it.
    The new prototype is actually a pretty cool piece!
    LG CLAN FOUNDER XBOX ONE

Ummmm....Colony Courtship?
    Nope.
    Some Dark Matter thing that has things that are wonky things. Reward things are ....things.
    But this event? A thing.
    Why am I still here?
    Can't remember now.
    Because...things.
    - I'm a 2013 transplant (FAIL).
    PC/NA
    Clan:
    Triade Toons: Tesla Whitenoise, Tex Arcana, AJ Katastrovich.
    "The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down. Of the big lake they call Gitche Gumee".

No holiday pursuit listed for Mutiny and Mayhem

I hope that the maintenance session clears this up. I looked at the Pursuits and Contracts pages for Day 1 of Mutiny and Mayhem. There is no new pursuit listed for the event in the Bonus section. --GadeJ

do you still think about fixing the trophy bugs? I would like here to have the same treatment as there is in the trove, which always has something new and some bugs have been fixed.

[COLOR="yellow"][FONT="Arial Black"]Tudo muda tudo troca de lugar o filme é o mesmo só o elenco que tem que mudar Que alterar pra poder se encaixar se não for pra ser feliz é melhor largar,
    Então se ligue e busque felicidade pra existir história tem que existir verdade
    Numa estrela cadente o sonho se faz presente no compasso do batuque de um coração doente
    A fera tá ferida mas não tá morta Deus fecha a janela mas deixa aberta a porta
    ♪♫

The Bonus pursuit is now listed! Thanks! --GadeJ

+ Reply to Thread