+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Just to be clear, I'm on the PC. I have 4 characters on my main account, on my second and 3 i have 2. When i click on buy another character, nothing happens.

I think it is broken and the only way to get extra slots is to buy the game disc with a code.

Quote Originally Posted by LAPDAlonzo View Post
    Just to be clear, I'm on the PC. I have 4 characters on my main account, on my second and 3 i have 2. When i click on buy another character, nothing happens.

I think it is broken and the only way to get extra slots is to buy the game disc with a code.
    file a ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    file a ticket.

lol no thanks. support is too slow for me. I'm just going to buy some new defiance copies , much faster. I did it in the past, so its cool

Quote Originally Posted by Light Energy View Post
    Is it only broken on PS3, perhaps?

I don't look at the contents of the in-game Bits store that frequently, but I've never noticed the option to purchase an additional character slot in there.
    I've always done it from the character selection screen, and it worked fine for me on PC today.

Glad they were able to fix those issues on your accounts. Yes, it's nice when benefits are account wide.

Ah thanks. Well, there are screenshots, so you don't have to take my word for it. But yeah, I didn't mention that the 240 Bit price is without any Patron discount. I think the limit is 6 characters, based on what I have read on the forum. Quite a few players have many toons and occasionally there can be bugs etc on them ... but for the most part, players seem to be okay with having 6 characters per account.
    i have 13 toons on ps3 . i think its a f2p player thing.

It can be broken on PS3, but i know it's broken on PC, but obviously not for everyone, Support performed fixes for me and others, they may have to do it by hand, i have not figured out the cause yet, but just put in your support request and be done with it, they'll fix it and you'll be happy.
    Discord live chat server invites to everyone...

Defiance Data (Official Defiance Discord server, has CMs, veteran players, new players, all servers):
    https://discord.gg/hjWQBu6

Defiance Discord (Unofficial Defiance Discord server, veteran players, new players, all servers):
    https://discord.gg/CCaVsCN

Quote Originally Posted by Core View Post
    It can be broken on PS3, but i know it's broken on PC, but obviously not for everyone, Support performed fixes for me and others, they may have to do it by hand, i have not figured out the cause yet, but just put in your support request and be done with it, they'll fix it and you'll be happy.

I made a reply above , i just bought copies of defiance, its easier and faster. Support is too slow for me. problem is already solved.

But the game is FREE, why are you buying copies? Must be for another reason?
    Discord live chat server invites to everyone...

Defiance Data (Official Defiance Discord server, has CMs, veteran players, new players, all servers):
    https://discord.gg/hjWQBu6

Defiance Discord (Unofficial Defiance Discord server, veteran players, new players, all servers):
    https://discord.gg/CCaVsCN

Quote Originally Posted by Core View Post
    But the game is FREE, why are you buying copies? Must be for another reason?

I just told you why, extra character creation slots, its broken on the PC, we can't buy new character slots. The defiance game comes with codes, they give you extra slots and other stuff.