+ Reply to Thread

Bug Report: Traditional Jackpot Roll Structure and Synergy Issues

"Traditionally" jackpot Roll Structure when upgrade the tier of a jackpot from OJ to Preme the rolls would all move up one tier aka down on card minus the purple roll would remain same and a new white roll type would appear...

The precision bore synergy jackpots mostly / no rolls move after preming guns and a new preme roll appears and is usually crap then needs to be re rolled to something desirable... I don't know what causes this maybe because purp rolls are traditionally not what they ever been before such as some being possibly crit purp rolls for say I'm not sure we've ever had that as a purp before. Rich Alluvium as a example having purp crit.

Some or at least one of the quasar wave jackpots encounters a similar glitch qw syn jackpot binary star becomes white crit, green reload, blue mag, purp 3% life steal on reload 3secs, oj fire rate, preme dmg.

When as a OJ is was white recoil, green mag, blue crit, purp reload, oj damage.

This ruins binary stars potential "imo" and horrible to watch my gun do this when preming it...

I'm not sure if any other quasar wave jackpots are affected, I do know all precision bore jackpots are FUBAR. I can't speak for fatal phantasm jackpots as they didn't drop from event and I don't know anyone who has one from a bit box.

And last but not least with essence drain synergy on my vot mass cannon the forth part of syn when adding last mod did not add the 10% damage of syn to card, and when using a ego power "not overcharge" the card damage is also not affected or showing change which leads me to think the forth part of essence drain synergy doesn't work at all. Probably on all gun types...

Hope this can all be retroactively fixed and serves as foresight and what to look out for and not let happen again with quickly approaching event of colony courtship February 10th 2020 should we get a new synergy and new set of jackpots. God speed fixing this all and getting event and traditional jackpot Roll structures working tyvm.

Surprised nobody else made this thread I've been meaning to but procrastinated haha was lazy hoping others would.
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Bump for essence drain synergy still being broken...

Traditional Jackpot roll structure broken on essence drain synergy too : (

4.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #4
    Sorry for the late response.
    I have passed your feedback regarding rolls and synergy onto the Defiance team.

Thanks Medjed