+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Passionate Pack and Mayhem and Mutiny Caches

Whether you’re looking to say “I love you” to someone or spread the passion, the Valentines season has something special for you. For a limited time, this hot bundle will be available in the Store!

Passionate Pack (Available February 10 through February 16)
    The Passionate Pack is only available during the Valentine’s Day, so don’t miss your chance to show your love. This pack contains:
    • “Unchained Spirit” Outfit and Headgear
    • “Night Porter” Outfit
    • RM Nomad V6 “Burning Desire”
    • “Unchained” and “Hopeless Romantic” Titles

The following supply cache will be also available in Store during the Mayhem and Mutiny event and will be gone after March 9th.

Mayhem and Mutiny Cache
    Contains a rare or better Devouring Weapon, Mod or Replication Crystal. All weapons and mods have Mod Fusion: Devouring Essence.

As always buy 50 to get a Legendary item as a bonus and buy 100 to get a Legendary item and a Prime Devouring Weapon!

Don’t miss this chance to spread the passion and pick these deals up before they’re gone!

DEFIANCE 2050 XBOX ONE/PC/STEAM/ANDROID DEFIANCE D13 XBOX 360
    I like the flames on the truck, but I already know how bad this thing drives! Also the outfits are pretty weak, and not very many people want Unchained or Hopeless Romantic above there head! Easy pass! The pay box's too, also easy pass! Just say NO to spending money on this game! At least till they fix some stuff, and add all of the missing content!
    LG CLAN FOUNDER XBOX ONE

At least give a weapon with this pack like the void runner
    Legendary Gods founder

No Event Caches

Ex Innas doesn’t have any event caches?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    Whether you’re looking to say “I love you” to someone or spread the passion, the Valentines season has something special for you. For a limited time, this hot bundle will be available in the Store!

The Passionate Pack is only available during the Valentine’s Day, so don’t miss your chance to show your love. This pack contains:
    • “Night Porter” Outfit

The following supply cache will be also available in Store during the Mayhem and Mutiny event and will be gone after March 9th.

Mayhem and Mutiny Cache
    Contains a rare or better Devouring Weapon, Mod or Replication Crystal. All weapons and mods have Mod Fusion: Devouring Essence.

As always buy 50 to get a Legendary item as a bonus and buy 100 to get a Legendary item and a Prime Devouring Weapon!

Don’t miss this chance to spread the passion and pick these deals up before they’re gone!

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDMCHICAGO View Post
    I like the flames on the truck, but I already know how bad this thing drives! Also the outfits are pretty weak, and not very many people want Unchained or Hopeless Romantic above there head! Easy pass! The pay box's too, also easy pass! Just say NO to spending money on this game! At least till they fix some stuff, and add all of the missing content!

The vehicles and outfits are from D13’s event and if you owned them then they should have been transferred to D2050. I already own these items.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post

• “Night Porter” Outfit

Mayhem and Mutiny Cache

before you guys start foisting ur salepitch at us....you might want to make sure the event works first ffs.
    Liam Devlin - Leader/Chaos Crew D50

"To boldy go where no fist has gone before"

The synergy is also missing from the event

Also just noticed on xbox1 na after buying 100pg worth of cache that it was an advance cache not an event cache
    Should of looked better
    When are the arkfall event caches going in like all the other events
    Legendary Gods founder

Quote Originally Posted by The Fenian View Post
    before you guys start foisting ur sales pitch at us....you might want to make sure the event works first ffs.
    A million times, this.

EZ pass on this underwhelming "content" by the way.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

Still NO Event Caches!!!!!!!,!!!!

+ Reply to Thread