+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ohne Worte...

We got a new syn and an event that actually works why's everyone on Medjed about it?

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    We got a new syn and an event that actually works why's everyone on Medjed about it?
    Please don't get me wrong, that never was my intention. Only the basic message, intentional translated fits perfect to the situation.

i'm fine with Medjed, Pax and Sarenya btw for this event all of you made a real good job. Thank You!

you will understand when you hear about the whole story.

i post it in a few days.

Last question: CM's, Devs and Manager sprecht Ihr deutsch? ... wenn ja, Muttersprache vereinfacht natürlich alles extrem für mich.

4.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #14
    Why every issue has my nickname in the discussion ( )? At least once how about spawning Pax?
    To stay on topic I got the confirmation that the Jackpot and Karma System is working. If there's more info regarding this we'll communicate it as soon as we can.

@unschuldiger Passant, Some speak German, some no.

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    Why every issue has my nickname in the discussion ( )? At least once how about spawning Pax?
    Amen. People seem to forget you are the messenger. But for some reason they are targeting you more than anything.. People moan when we dont have a vocal CM trying to help us, and now we do people are just constantly toxic. Only thing i would say is try to ignore it.. some of us do actually appreciate you and the work you're doing. Keep it up!
    PC/NA

Elmoo - 6K - Chaos Crew (Leader)
    Mooeyy - 6K - Moo Crew (Leader)

-- And many more 6k toons. Apparently i prefer the grind more than the power --
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __
    PC/EU
    Mooeyy - 6K

RECOMMENDED DISCORD CHANNELS:
    Defiance Data - https://discord.gg/EdnXt6Q
    Defiance Discord - https://discord.gg/c7JvR6

You may be tagged in posts so often because players see you as the main voice here in the forum for Gamigo . You are doing an excellent job and are truly appreciated , keep up the good work .

Yeah same as Elmoo and Mundy said, ty for all everything you do for us and our game

To stay on topic the issue with Karma and Jackpots is still not fixed. Developers did some fixes so the Karma is working now but the problem is still there waiting to be resolved by 100%. I don’t know how long it will take. Can’t wait myself to bring you something good but oh man, I’m pretty much in the same boat as you.
    Thank you for the information . I’m glad that Karma has been fixed and that the Developers are working on the other related issues. I hope the spawn rate for the event majors gets increased, based on what others have been saying.

Why every issue has my nickname in the discussion ( ·?·)? At least once how about spawning Pax?
    The main reasons could be that:
    1) The CMs are on the "front-line" and are therefore an easy target, especially when people might be frustrated. There is no-one else to shoot at.
    2) Pax doesn't seem to visit the forum very often and he is not as active as you (going by post count).

Quote Originally Posted by elmoo View Post
    Amen. People seem to forget you are the messenger. But for some reason they are targeting you more than anything.. People moan when we dont have a vocal CM trying to help us, and now we do people are just constantly toxic. Only thing i would say is try to ignore it.. some of us do actually appreciate you and the work you're doing. Keep it up!
    Agreed.

The CMs are our main point of contact, so we should do our best to treat them accordingly (respectfully and kindly). Yes, players should remember that the CMs are only messengers - they don't make the decisions, nor are they responsible for every bug or glitch etc. Maybe players want to vent, but anger doesn’t need to be directed at the CMs personally.

The forum guidelines say:
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Be kind to one another. We are all sitting on a tiny rock, floating in space. We're all in this together. Refrain from insults, curb your anger, rein back your rants.
    As a final note, I’d also like to say thanks to Medjed, Sarenya and Pax for the work they do for the game. I still appreciate the sentiment behind things like the Advent Calendar, as I said before. I noticed that patch notes have more information now, which is good to see . Now we know what weapon types the jackpots are and what their skins are like. The only thing missing is the “weapon cards” or stats for each, which show the different tier bonuses etc.

And I would like to wish everyone good luck in their drops for their respective events (in both classic Defiance and 2050, if they happen to be reading this).