+ Reply to Thread

Can we still buy character slots for the original Defiance game?

I see the option to buy a new character slot when I press the arrow on the log in screen, but there's no price marked. I don't have a current bit balance, and I won't buy bits if I can't buy a new character slot. And since I don't know the price, I can't get a bit bundle that would suit my needs. So if there's someone out there that can confirm to me if the character slots are still available (and their price) or if they're not available for the original game anymore that would be very helpful!

Thank you in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by tprx View Post
    I see the option to buy a new character slot when I press the arrow on the log in screen, but there's no price marked. I don't have a current bit balance, and I won't buy bits if I can't buy a new character slot. And since I don't know the price, I can't get a bit bundle that would suit my needs. So if there's someone out there that can confirm to me if the character slots are still available (and their price) or if they're not available for the original game anymore that would be very helpful!

Thank you in advance!

I play on PS3 EU and yes, character slots are still available for 240 Bits

Thanks to Gamigo for

Ruined Events
    Broken Weapon Statistics
    Broken Synergys
    Broken Servers
    Useless Eventsynergys
    Broken Supreme Chip Drops
    Broken Mass Canons
    Broken Mass Lobbers
    Broken Py Numbra

kauf dir denim link genannten kram.fuern 5er ...im store wuerd das zeug ueber 40kosten

hab das vor n paar jahren im.media markt fuer 2.99gekauft und die belohnungen fuer die 2.99 haben sich mega gelohnt
    Hab jetzt nen

main toon
    waffen toon
    mod toon
    chip toon

qlso alles tip top.sortiert bei 280inv ,70each..
    Thanks to Gamigo for

Ruined Events
    Broken Weapon Statistics
    Broken Synergys
    Broken Servers
    Useless Eventsynergys
    Broken Supreme Chip Drops
    Broken Mass Canons
    Broken Mass Lobbers
    Broken Py Numbra

I just bought two brand new copies of defiance online, for 5 dollars. Its the best choice because its broken in game to buy new characters.

Yes, if your New Character feature is broken, which it can be if it does not work when clicked on, you should contact Gamigo Support who will fix it, as they did for two accounts i know of.

But, know the game is free and if you would rather have multiple accounts instead then just open a new account, i prefer not to because my Gold DLC applies to all new & old characters on my account, as does parts of my monthly Patron Pass.
    Discord live chat server invites to everyone...

Defiance Data (Official Defiance Discord server, has CMs, veteran players, new players, all servers):
    https://discord.gg/hjWQBu6

Defiance Discord (Unofficial Defiance Discord server, veteran players, new players, all servers):
    https://discord.gg/CCaVsCN

My account is as old as the game, and I happen to have most on the codes on it, so doing a new account doesn't really appeal to me, but thanks for the suggestion. I'll try and do a ticket I guess. Thanks for the answers y'all <3