+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    DEFIANCE 2050 XBOX ONE/PC/STEAM DEFIANCE D13 XBOX 360/PC/STEAM

New event prototype not placed with pistols in inventory!

It's a pistol, but its placed in between sniper rifles, and rocket launchers. Its not a problem but it's an odd place for it. I guess its a rocket launcher pistol!
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

It counts as a guided rocket launcher.

3.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #3
    It’s placed correctly. Even though it says Pistol in the stat graph it’s still more a Rocket Launcher.

guided rocket launchers in PS4 are even not placed among weapons, so...

Quote Originally Posted by Max It View Post
    guided rocket launchers in PS4 are even not placed among weapons, so...
    ...and we can't buy the new proto.

DEFIANCE 2050 XBOX ONE/PC/STEAM DEFIANCE D13 XBOX 360/PC/STEAM
    Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    It’s placed correctly. Even though it says Pistol in the stat graph it’s still more a Rocket Launcher.
    I disagree. It looks like a pistol, it shoots like a pistol. Guess what it's a pistol. Definently not a rocket Launcher! Not seeing how this is more a Rocket Launcher! The gun shoots 4 rounds at a time, has 16 in the clip and 200 in the back stock! Not a Rocket Launcher! You are out of your mind! This should be placed with the rest of the pistols! It is not placed correctly!
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDMCHICAGO View Post
    I disagree. It looks like a pistol, it shoots like a pistol. Guess what it's a pistol. Definently not a rocket Launcher! Not seeing how this is more a Rocket Launcher! The gun shoots 4 rounds at a time, has 16 in the clip and 200 in the back stock! Not a Rocket Launcher! You are out of your mind! This should be placed with the rest of the pistols! It is not placed correctly!
    Maybe one could think of it as some kind of (unique) hybrid: a small, hand-held guided rocket launcher (GRL)?

Similar to how the Nexus weapon looks like pistol, but it shoots grenades and the kills count as detonator kills: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...62-Proto-Nexus

Eshkizhiwa (the new prototype from the Mutiny and Mayhem event) uses a pistol 3D model and looks like a pistol (like the VOT Surge Blaster in classic Defiance) but it uses rocket launcher salvage to enhance and aims and fires (some kind of energy blast?) like a GRL.

It can lock on to a target in a similar fashion to a GRL, the blasts can home in on the target; presumably kills will register for that weapon type.

Quote Originally Posted by Light Energy View Post
    presumably kills will register for that weapon type.
    yes it does
    counts for GRL

I have to agree it’s a hybrid GRL with a nice clip size and good firing rate. It’s uses a RL targeting reticle, not a pistols, and pistols don’t have a homing feature. Tbh, I am more interested in performance than looks, I haven’t used enough to evaluate.

If they had at least chosen nano corrosive ....

ID: Alahali671 - PSN: Fingers865
    Leader in "Defiance Terminators" (Ps3) -"Terminators" (Ps4)
    Pwr: 5000 - Pursuit rating: 1575 - Flawless crystals: 58