+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Never said I shoot the boss first. I said if 'you' have to shoot boss, wait at least until the threat level is 10. I always clear out everything before boss. That way you get the most rewards. But some people do it to piss people off. I called out some vet player on the previous event and his response was that his weapons are just too powerful. What a joke. I tried to tell everyone in chat what he was doing though. He was killing boss before anyone arrived.
    Still saying .. if the devs just delayed the spawn of the boss by 7-10 seconds, this should not be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by S373N View Post
    Never said I shoot the boss first. I said if 'you' have to shoot boss, wait at least until the threat level is 10. I always clear out everything before boss. That way you get the most rewards. But some people do it to piss people off. I called out some vet player on the previous event and his response was that his weapons are just too powerful. What a joke. I tried to tell everyone in chat what he was doing though. He was killing boss before anyone arrived.
    Still saying .. if the devs just delayed the spawn of the boss by 7-10 seconds, this should not be a problem.
    It would be a problem still then.When i would be player ,who does not need any of the jps,i just could focus on the boss even on a TL10-11 and the game will be over very very soon lol.I do not need the jps,i still dont focus on the boss.It still can happen to damage the boss.
    So the only way to increase the amount gameplay at majors is to disable the boss,till any monarch atleast has been defeated.Otherwise the.matron show up every 15s somewhere and is able to get damage.So a 7-10s delay ,just because of waiting till other.players are next to you,sounds for me as a "half hearted" thing.
    Thats not the problem.The problem is ,that the matron is able to get damage,before antything has been defeated.
    I saw cc majors going down to 18:00min on the counter (on a TL10),i ve to say week 6000 ego players were fighting there or some were afk idk while some other majors were finished in 1-3min(27:00-30:00)...at the one i just mentioned,i have seen the matron got attacked.

And to be honest,calling people noobs just because someone is waiting on a final spot of incs or majors is just ridiculous.
    𝖂𝖎𝖗 𝖐𝖔𝖊𝖓𝖓𝖊𝖓 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖓 𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕸𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖟𝖜𝖊𝖎𝖋𝖊𝖑𝖓,𝖉𝖊𝖓𝖓 𝖜𝖎𝖗 𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖇𝖘𝖙 𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖉 𝕸𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖓.

𝕬𝖑𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖙 𝕰𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖎𝖓

I'll call them as I see them. Believe what you want. You normally do.

I do agree that the delay is half a solution and I agree only spawning the boss after all waves is a better solution, yet I believe the half arsed solution might be quicker to implement as a change now.
    But I am no gaming dev. Normal dev, yes.

ps don't put words in my mouth - I called them a nob.

If they cant hold the matron off till all minions are down then perhaps make it immune to dmg till this has been completed.