+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by David Irwin View Post
    I did the paradise contract yesterday, but today the weekly says zero progress. Im not sure if it never counted to the weekly, or if it reset with new daily contracts today, but either way i got ripped off .
    Yah me too. It means no OJ gun for us this week. PS4-NA.

    At least I got the PG.

  2. #12
    Member DEATHBRINGER210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    12,366
    im on ps4 na. i had to do the dark matter hot shot 2 times. because after i teleported away to a friend in a different phase , it reset my contract . in the new phase i was in had no contracts for paradise . it never showed up in that new phase i was in. witch my contract was completed before i jumped to the new phase , i checked before i jumped . i saw that i had a box to open at the fork before i jumped to the new phase. when i looked at the fork for my box it was gone , no reward. no contract in my menu . so i had to jump back to the old phase i was in before , kill another 99 dark matter at the hot shot at the overpass, and collect then collected my reward at the fork. to me its as if that phase i jumped to didnt get updated . and also on ps3 na yall still havent updated the tarr contracts. it been stuck with nuclear winter contracts for a few years now.

  3. #13
    Member David Irwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    We’ll check it but currently it looks like the issue is not for everyone.
    For example I also played on February 11 and 12 and did 40/99 progress on a Daily Contract and both days are there and counted. Even that partly completed contract is still there.

    @David Irwin, DEATHBRINGER210, could you please tell us your platform and region? We’d like to check if it’s only on a specific platform or server.
    Also if anyone else has this issue please also mention your platform and region.

    And I wouldn’t risk with killing just the Dark Matter, maybe that was the case or could be also that Ark Hunter Bounties had the Dark Matter Extermination contract running so this made the Paradise not to count.
    I play ps4 north america. I have a feeling that the last patch reset my progress somehow.
    I did file a ticket about this as well.
    IGN - David Irwin * PSN - cruxkilla *

  4. #14
    Member David Irwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,189
    Quote Originally Posted by David Irwin View Post
    I play ps4 north america. I have a feeling that the last patch reset my progress somehow.
    I did file a ticket about this as well.
    So it is no 2 weeks since i filed my ticket and i have heard zero, no automated response , nothing, just ignored. Great customer service, more reasons to never support this game again.
    IGN - David Irwin * PSN - cruxkilla *

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by David Irwin View Post
    So it is no 2 weeks since i filed my ticket and i have heard zero, no automated response , nothing, just ignored. Great customer service, more reasons to never support this game again.
    I don't even bother filing tickets. Que sera, sera.

  6. #16
    Member David Irwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,189
    Ps4 north america, i know i completed the contract, because i remember going to fork opening the box and i got i paradise rep and pg, then when i logged in the following day my progress towards weekly was at zero.
    IGN - David Irwin * PSN - cruxkilla *

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by David Irwin View Post
    Ps4 north america, i know i completed the contract, because i remember going to fork opening the box and i got i paradise rep and pg, then when i logged in the following day my progress towards weekly was at zero.
    Yeah me too man. Exact same thing. So I'm out of 1 weekly contract because the event started on a Wednesday the first week.

    The only difference is that I didn't file a ticket.

  8. #18
    Member Alahali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Ciudad de Buenos Aires (Argentina)
    Posts
    1,212
    From the beginning of the event I opened the weekly box only once, and yesterday I saw that the contract says 4/5.
    Is this normal or is something missing?

    p.s .: excuse my ignorance, I talked to David about that last week and after I stopped paying attention.

    ID: Alahali671 - PSN: Fingers865
    Leader in "Defiance Terminators" (Ps3) -"Terminators" (Ps4)
    Pwr: 5000 - Pursuit rating: 1575 - Flawless crystals: 58

  9. #19
    Member crasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Posts
    5,596
    Quote Originally Posted by Alahali View Post
    From the beginning of the event I opened the weekly box only once, and yesterday I saw that the contract says 4/5.
    Is this normal or is something missing?

    p.s .: excuse my ignorance, I talked to David about that last week and after I stopped paying attention.
    If you opened the box and then only participated in fulfilling the requirement for 4 event days, yes, it's normal.

    A detail I'm unsure of (because I participate every day, and rollover isn't an issue for me) is that I do NOT KNOW whether your 4/5 participation is for the 7 day period starting on Monday and resets every Monday, or carries over to the next week.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

    NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

  10. #20
    Member David Irwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,189
    Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    Yeah me too man. Exact same thing. So I'm out of 1 weekly contract because the event started on a Wednesday the first week.

    The only difference is that I didn't file a ticket.
    Yea, i dont even know why i botheredt, since it is only being ignored.
    IGN - David Irwin * PSN - cruxkilla *

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts