+ Reply to Thread

The Fork loot box??

Are we still getting the Event reward loot box daily and weekly at the Fork. Asking because I don't see the Paradise Territory Reputation either.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller Time View Post
    Are we still getting the Event reward loot box daily and weekly at the Fork. Asking because I don't see the Paradise Territory Reputation either.
    It was there yesterday and I was able to claim the daily! Havnt logged in today, but from reports on my phone from my clan. The patch didnt fix anything, and I wouldnt be surprised if it did more harm than good! If the paradise contract and or boxes are gone from the fork. There patch fix removed them. Lol
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDMCHICAGO View Post
    It was there yesterday and I was able to claim the daily! Havnt logged in today, but from reports on my phone from my clan. The patch didnt fix anything, and I wouldnt be surprised if it did more harm than good! If the paradise contract and or boxes are gone from the fork. There patch fix removed them. Lol
    What platform you play on, asking because I am on ps4, the event start it Today for ps4. And we already having issues but I can't say I'm surprised

Quote Originally Posted by Miller Time View Post
    What platform you play on, asking because I am on ps4, the event start it Today for ps4. And we already having issues but I can't say I'm surprised
    I'm on XBoxOne! It's all jacked up here too! There is all kinds of issues. Were waiting on patch #3 to fix patch #2! It seems to me no one bothered to test the event before they released it. Yesterday we had no event pursuit, no event caches, no event drops. We got a patch and now we got the pursuit but were still missing all kinds of other stuff! It's a complete joke!
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDMCHICAGO View Post
    I'm on XBoxOne! It's all jacked up here too! There is all kinds of issues. Were waiting on patch #3 to fix patch #2! It seems to me no one bothered to test the event before they released it. Yesterday we had no event pursuit, no event caches, no event drops. We got a patch and now we got the pursuit but were still missing all kinds of other stuff! It's a complete joke!
    Bet the bit store works and if nothing else ever does work the bit store always will.