+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Another ruined event

You really do like to babble on don't you. Whatever you say Oneworld.. clearly, this is all your world and your world alone lol. P.s. I beat and steal kills from MC users all the time, expos, arkfalls etc... I'd love to put you to the test on 'MC's are the best grinding, OP guns' yada yada.. but sadly, you're not on PC/NA.. So i'll just have to ignore and mute you instead lol..

I for one would like to THANK the CM's and the Devs for giving us a functional, working event, For increasing the spawn rate when we said it was slow, for taking the time to get it right. I do NOT think it is a 'ruined' event. So thanks guys !

And just for effect, because i find it hilarious when you do it...

Elmoo out.
    PC/NA

Elmoo - 6K - Chaos Crew (Leader)
    Mooeyy - 6K - Moo Crew (Leader)

-- And many more 6k toons. Apparently i prefer the grind more than the power --
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __
    PC/EU
    Mooeyy - 6K

RECOMMENDED DISCORD CHANNELS:
    Defiance Data - https://discord.gg/EdnXt6Q
    Defiance Discord - https://discord.gg/c7JvR6

Quote Originally Posted by elmoo View Post
    You really do like to babble on don't you. Whatever you say Oneworld.. clearly, this is all your world and your world alone lol. P.s. I beat and steal kills from MC users all the time, expos, arkfalls etc... I'd love to put you to the test on 'MC's are the best grinding, OP guns' yada yada.. but sadly, you're not on PC/NA.. So i'll just have to ignore and mute you instead lol..

I for one would like to THANK the CM's and the Devs for giving us a functional, working event, For increasing the spawn rate when we said it was slow, for taking the time to get it right. I do NOT think it is a 'ruined' event. So thanks guys !

And just for effect, because i find it hilarious when you do it...

Elmoo out.
    You can tell him what I usually do to that people that says mass cannons and purgs are the best weapons.

Try to steal people's mc kills when the enemy is stuck in something.Only shooting is allowed.

"We are not thieves or murderers,
    we may be hunted like animals,
    but we will not become animals.

We have all chosen this - to live here free,
    like human beeings,for as long as we can.

Every day of freedom is like an act of faith.

And If we die, trying to live,
    at least we die like human beeings."
    - Tuvia Bielski

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzu View Post
    You can tell him what I usually do to that people that says mass cannons and purgs are the best weapons.
    i said the best "grinding weapons".Quote me right if you do.Thanks.

- Tuvia Bielski

Quote Originally Posted by Oneworld100 View Post
    Try to steal people's mc kills when the enemy is stuck in something.Only shooting is allowed.
    THAT'S your defense for mc's? When npc's get stuck in a rock? Just use a sword lol

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    THAT'S your defense for mc's? When npc's get stuck in a rock? Just use a sword lol
    OR simply melee XD!
    PC/NA

Elmoo - 6K - Chaos Crew (Leader)
    Mooeyy - 6K - Moo Crew (Leader)

-- And many more 6k toons. Apparently i prefer the grind more than the power --
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __
    PC/EU
    Mooeyy - 6K

RECOMMENDED DISCORD CHANNELS:
    Defiance Data - https://discord.gg/EdnXt6Q
    Defiance Discord - https://discord.gg/c7JvR6

Thats not working on some arcfalls.Sry guys

- Tuvia Bielski

At zombie incs people gonna prefire the spawn at the small circles mostly so i d like to see you stealing kills there.Right,you can not .Each to his own.Using full auto guns there...enjoy lol

- Tuvia Bielski

At zombie incs people gonna prefire the spawn at the small circles mostly so i d like to see you stealing kills there.Right,you can not .Each to his own.Using full auto guns there...enjoy lol
    And again.. Mc still not the best tool for the job. I've never been beaten by someone with a Mc at a zombie swarm. Only thing they're good for is expos and p*ssing ppl off lol

I know a very effective way to do that. I use big boomer and sludge or bio nades. Just at the moment I start to see dmg numbers, I detonate the nades. Even if I don't kill, I will get nano effect kills, so I can still overscore mass cannons.

+ Reply to Thread