+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 47

  Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Another ruined event

  1. #11
    yup.. it seems like ungratefulness

  2. #12
    Member Oneworld100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Waffles
    Posts
    881
    Quote Originally Posted by SCXPE View Post
    yup.. it seems like ungratefulness
    Oneliners rule as it seems.
    To which sentence of this thread are u talking to?

    "We are not thieves or murderers,
    we may be hunted like animals,
    but we will not become animals.

    We have all chosen this - to live here free,
    like human beeings,for as long as we can.

    Every day of freedom is like an act of faith.

    And If we die, trying to live,
    at least we die like human beeings."
    - Tuvia Bielski

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneworld100 View Post
    I love using mass canons,bec it is the best grinding guntype in the game.However,using the same gun all the time sucks,i play t23-t35 mostly and i switch the syn on my mcs sometimes each round.
    Variety is fun thats true.
    You realise how hilarious this sounds though right? ‘Using the same gun all the time sucks so let me just change synergy...’ lol. You’re not really using a different gun in that case though are you lol? Same gun... weapon style.. gameplay... just different syn lol.

    And you cant speak for everybody when you say they clearly don’t know what the community want.. how do you know what everyone wants?
    I got the JP Thunder today, and I don’t normally like them but its amazing. I know many people who want the AR, the SMG, the shotgun, even the infector. And I know someone who loves surge blasters so will love the pistol.

    Again.. just because YOU don’t like them, doesn’t mean a thing. The syn works perfectly fine with the gunstyles included, you’re just blinded by your mass cannon godliness.
    PC/NA

    Elmoo - 6K - Chaos Crew (Leader)
    Mooeyy - 6K - Moo Crew (Leader)

    -- And many more 6k toons. Apparently i prefer the grind more than the power --
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __
    PC/EU
    Mooeyy - 6K

    RECOMMENDED DISCORD CHANNELS:
    Defiance Data - https://discord.gg/EdnXt6Q
    Defiance Discord - https://discord.gg/c7JvR6

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by elmoo View Post
    You realise how hilarious this sounds though right? ‘Using the same gun all the time sucks so let me just change synergy...’ lol. You’re not really using a different gun in that case though are you lol? Same gun... weapon style.. gameplay... just different syn lol.

    And you cant speak for everybody when you say they clearly don’t know what the community want.. how do you know what everyone wants?
    I got the JP Thunder today, and I don’t normally like them but its amazing. I know many people who want the AR, the SMG, the shotgun, even the infector. And I know someone who loves surge blasters so will love the pistol.

    Again.. just because YOU don’t like them, doesn’t mean a thing. The syn works perfectly fine with the gunstyles included, you’re just blinded by your mass cannon godliness.

    you got ur single JP as promised......now NO MORE JPS FOR YOU!
    Liam Devlin - Leader/Chaos Crew D50

    "To boldy go where no fist has gone before"

  5. #15
    Still surprised there's no salt over the gladiator being a jp type. Wasn't the gladiator part of the gunslinger dlc? I cant recall since i made the purchase so long ago....

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by elmoo View Post
    You realise how hilarious this sounds though right? ‘Using the same gun all the time sucks so let me just change synergy...’ lol. You’re not really using a different gun in that case though are you lol? Same gun... weapon style.. gameplay... just different syn lol.

    And you cant speak for everybody when you say they clearly don’t know what the community want.. how do you know what everyone wants?
    I got the JP Thunder today, and I don’t normally like them but its amazing. I know many people who want the AR, the SMG, the shotgun, even the infector. And I know someone who loves surge blasters so will love the pistol.

    Again.. just because YOU don’t like them, doesn’t mean a thing. The syn works perfectly fine with the gunstyles included, you’re just blinded by your mass cannon godliness.
    Thank you!

    I assume oneworld is one of those guys who go 'try-hard' at every arkfall just to finish first. I mean who cares really. Personally I mostly just want my keys and drops and gulanite. Also I am eyeing that infector which is probably not the best but I love them inf-27 guys and would love a t5 one.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by elmoo View Post
    But again, my point is, its not a RUINED event because the OP don't like the selection of weapons.
    That's a good point!

    The Jp's even have good skins and everything (drops/karma) works right

  8. #18
    "Everyone is wrong except me"

  9. #19
    He's goin to write a 'guide' now on how to make an event lol

  10. #20
    Member Oneworld100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Waffles
    Posts
    881
    As i said above,mcs are the best grinding guns.Changing the syn changes a lot btw.Gor sure its the same gun.Still its a huge diffrent if you play a dmg built gun in combo with an oc setup or a speedrunning mc in combo with courirs to break your own shield to gain 45%speed 2x.
    Diffrent nanos,diffrent rolls,diffrent mag cap, diffrent mastry,diffrent syn,diffrent perf-style can affect the gameplay for one weapon type immediatly.
    Thats a huge huge diffrence.It s something else to play another guntype or weapon type for sure.
    I was talking to many veterans,so i know what these dudes do wish for jps.Just saying,that trading,talking or just watching players in zone talking about guns or setups allows you to have a simple overview about a small amount of players' wishes.
    Just reading the py numbra suggestions gave me a good impression also.
    That does not mean i know,what anyone on this planet earth wants as jps.I still do know people,which will not play a single major af.

    The inf27 is prolly the best of the weapon type infector.
    So for inf players a decent gun probably.
    For pve grinding i would not recommend it tho,except for major finals.

    No one cares about the leaderboard.Except for the game itself.The game figures out who deals the highest damage in a small period of time.Thats why people can play a full incursion alone in ~30min and a 6oooego player just came online and is still able to make it to the first place.Because that guy is using his egopower nonstop in 15min for example or just breaking more plates etc. .The game knows,who was the better player.
    I don't care about ranking at all.I just want my pg to buy new perfs at IDR.

    The skins do look great.I was wondering if they re "moving skins" like the qw jps.A good skin is not making a gun, a functional gun tho.

    It seems people do have a wrong impression of me and my gamestyle lol.I don't care at all.Using mcs is op as f.Playing those for over 5hours non stop is still not nice or fun for me especially when its nighttime.The flashing bomblets do hurt some peoples eyes.

    To the syn: Yoshimitsu made a thread about his supreme ed mass canon,where he said the 4th syn bonus is not working.
    i tested my t5d t4 courir and it had no dmg increase of 10% on top after i activated the ego power.
    Not sure if ed is working now.

    For me personally it is a ruined event.
    i am grateful they ve fixed the jp drops tho.
    For those collectors the guns are probably nice,but for grinding/expoing i ll stick to mcs,brs,big boombers,mbs,mls and grls.

    These guns of the event are not usefull for expos at all,well maybe the surge bolter only...i ve see people doing hs's with these.But that's it imo.

    "We are not thieves or murderers,
    we may be hunted like animals,
    but we will not become animals.

    We have all chosen this - to live here free,
    like human beeings,for as long as we can.

    Every day of freedom is like an act of faith.

    And If we die, trying to live,
    at least we die like human beeings."
    - Tuvia Bielski

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts