+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Another ruined event

Hahaha i forgot sooty had that beast for a bit lol. But there ya go for any doubt that oj falloff on a shottie was possible ya got your confirmation. I can assure you it's quite real but stupid rare. Been trying to repeat the gun for years lol.

Hmmm, a ruined event is something else. This event is fully functional again after a long time. Ok the spawn rate of the event arkfalls is a little bit too low. It is my 3rd CC now and when I played the first final I realized how bored I was. I don't really care about the new jackpots and Py has been selling the same jackpots for almost 11 months. So I don't buy a patron and reduce my playing time.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatma andy View Post
    the spawn rate of the event arkfalls is a little bit too low.
    Not a little bit. Its TOO low. For the last two days and five hours of the game - no 'majors'. It seems that the event was simply disabled.

While typing the first post,i was talking about my personal opinion about this event.Sadly the same old zombie sickos were trying to flip my mind with their comments on my thread.
    In the end i get muted,as someone said,for my "freedom of speech".Some people really don't get it.
    The event is ruined for me and many people,which played the game for a long long time.These guys spent a lot of time,cash and nerves to keep on with the game.
    After all these horrible laggy months...

-non jps at 2 events
    -py numbra trash
    -removed supreme chips
    -vendor bugs
    -broken bp syns

...it is annoying to get these weapon types of guns,bad spawnrate of mjrs and as some people said there are no inf mods at all...hmmm

"We are not thieves or murderers,
    we may be hunted like animals,
    but we will not become animals.

We have all chosen this - to live here free,
    like human beeings,for as long as we can.

Every day of freedom is like an act of faith.

And If we die, trying to live,
    at least we die like human beeings."
    - Tuvia Bielski

Quote Originally Posted by Oneworld100 View Post
    While typing the first post,i was talking about my personal opinion about this event.Sadly the same old zombie sickos were trying to flip my mind with their comments on my thread.
    You have your right to an opinion, even if it is a stupid one. Learn to put your stupid opinions into words without attacking other people and idiotic name calling and you'll stop having problems.

In the end i get muted,
    I can't lol, this garbage pile of entitled nonsense is too entertaining.

my "freedom of speech"
    You are confusing freedom of speech with everyone agreeing with you. Again.

These guys spent a lot of time,cash and nerves to keep on with the game.
    So what? This affects you somehow? Why do you care if we 'keep on' with the game?

-non jps at 2 events
    This event has new Jp's some of us like, you have to accept the fact that not everyone is like you. Learn to enjoy the game instead of having a fit just because there isn't a Jp mass cannon.

-removed supreme chips
    They put them back several days ago, so why do you still complain like they're gone?

-py numbra trash
    You said in a different spammy garbage pile complaint on a different thread that Iron Demon Perfecteds were better than Jp's anyways. So why not just be happy and go farm for 'better' guns there with the boosts they gave you? They're just deciding whether or not to sell old Jp's for $ or give them away, and I think they'll go with give them away since now they're making new ones.

I think Gamigo did a great job with this event and it's the first good running one we've had in a long time with new Jp's with their own new skins and no game breaking new bugs. Even the hardcore Gamigo haters have stopped being negative for 1 day. Now that is a first! Gamigo's obviously trying, but it doesn't seem to phase you from fumbling around some half *** insults here disguised as some twisted way of helping the community. Wtf over.

*Edit:

Hound.. out.

Agreed with all Hound said. Although, i'd change one thing... It needs to end with...

-Hound out.
    PC/NA

Elmoo - 6K - Chaos Crew (Leader)
    Mooeyy - 6K - Moo Crew (Leader)

-- And many more 6k toons. Apparently i prefer the grind more than the power --
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __
    PC/EU
    Mooeyy - 6K

RECOMMENDED DISCORD CHANNELS:
    Defiance Data - https://discord.gg/EdnXt6Q
    Defiance Discord - https://discord.gg/c7JvR6

In the end i get muted,as someone said,for my "freedom of speech".Some people really don't get it.
    The event is ruined for me and many people,which played the game for a long long time.These guys spent a lot of time,cash and nerves to keep on with the game.

-non jps at 2 events
    -py numbra trash
    -removed supreme chips
    -vendor bugs
    -broken bp syns

...it is annoying to get these weapon types of guns,bad spawnrate of mjrs and as some people said there are no inf mods at all...hmmm

Liam Devlin - Leader/Chaos Crew D50

"To boldy go where no fist has gone before"