+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Mayhem disaster PS4 NA

DM Mayham arkfalls are normal DM arks

So, “Dark Matter Mayhem” Arkfalls are not event arkfalls. They are normal dark matter arkfalls. Just played one beginning to end and fought monolith. Nothing event related.
    PS4 NA
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Soba JP View Post
    So, “Dark Matter Mayhem” Arkfalls are not event arkfalls. They are normal dark matter arkfalls. Just played one beginning to end and fought monolith. Nothing event related.
    PS4 NA
    "Dark Matter Mayhem" and "Dark Matter Extractor" are the 2 names for normal DM arkfalls. Always has been. The event ones are something about mutiny.

And yes, the only thing eventy on PS4 right now is the unbearable lag.

DEFIANCE 2050 XBOX ONE/PC/STEAM DEFIANCE D13 XBOX 360/PC/STEAM
    PS4 NA
    The event ones are Mayham Mutiny. They have oversized flying Nims, no monolith etc.
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Haven't seen that on PC, yet.

I'm not understanding the point of the Mayhem single minor events that don't have holos or event loot, tho.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

Quote Originally Posted by crasher View Post

I'm not understanding the point of the Mayhem single minor events that don't have holos or event loot, tho.
    Its broken...

Quote Originally Posted by crasher View Post

Its broken and they most likely are un able too fix it!

I’ve always only seen normal Dark Matter Arkfalls called Dark Matter Extractors. Never seen them called Dark Matter Mayhem before and I’ve played for years. But, if that’s the case then I’ll go on to say that I haven’t seen ANY event arkfall the entire 2+ hours I was online.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

I’ve always only seen normal Dark Matter Arkfalls called Dark Matter Extractors. Never seen them called Dark Matter Mayhem before and I’ve played for years. But, if that’s the case then I’ll go on to say that I haven’t seen ANY event arkfall the entire 2+ hours I was online.
    The event say Mayhem and Munity! This is the canceled event from the whole data migration debacle, and the prototype is the Eshkizhiwa that was unattainable for the longest! @ Ryu If your not seeing any then it's broken on ps4

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDMCHICAGO View Post
    The event say Mayhem and Munity! This is the canceled event from the whole data migration debacle, and the prototype is the Eshkizhiwa that was unattainable for the longest! @ Ryu If your not seeing any then it's broken on ps4
    This forum is acting kinda wonky right now. I wrote a reply and when I went to post it I was redirected to a blank screen. -_-

I played for about 2 hours and only saw 2 Dark Matter arkfalls. Two of the minor arks had Dark Matter Mayhem as the title and 3 read as Dark Matter extractors. Now, I know I’ve been gone since the last event, but I’ve always known DM arks to be labeled as Dark Matter Extractors. From the reply on this thread, I’m incorrect.

I just logged back in around 4am EST It’s now 4:15am and still only see normal arkfalls. I asked in zone if they have spawned and got no reply. ::sigh:: Guess I’ll just go back to the other game I was playing.

I played for about 2 hours and only saw 2 Dark Matter arkfalls. Two of the minor arks had Dark Matter Mayhem as the title and 3 read as Dark Matter extractors. Now, I know I’ve been gone since the last event, but I’ve always known DM arks to be labeled as Dark Matter Extractors. From the reply on this thread, I’m incorrect.
    Sounds like the spawn rate for the new event Arkfalls is low or that it's not spawning at all on PS4.

Just to chime in with the others (with a few pictures):

This new event (for February and March 2020) has major Arkfalls called:

"Mayhem and Mutiny"

And the finals have these Mutineer bosses (which are like a larger version of Nim)

Standard Dark Matter Arkfalls can be called:

Dark Matter Mayhem
    or
    Dark Matter Extractors

https://www.defiancedata.com/page=23...-major-arkfall

I can see why there might be some confusion because of the word "mayhem" in both types of Arkfall.

+ Reply to Thread