+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

  Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Shtako Event

  1. #1

    Shtako Event

    This is what happens when you keep giving your money to companies that only care about microtransactions, that dont give a crap about the state of the game. Why would they bother to fix anything if you keep giving them your money, you're being played. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. Gamigo is worst than EA and every game that EA makes turns into shtako. But yall keep spending money on microtransactions and watch what happens.

  2. #2
    Member crasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Posts
    5,510
    You will lead a happier life if you delete the game now, and never look back...

    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

    NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

  3.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #3
    Community Manager Medjed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    344
    I fully understand how you feel. The event you see is not the result we wanted to have.
    Mayhem and Mutiny is a new event. It had to work as it was planned but something went wrong so it made us the bad guys here.
    Right now our team is working on a fix to provide you the event you see in the patch notes. We don’t know how long it will take to apply another hotfix but we’re working on it and once there’s any new info we’ll inform you.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    I fully understand how you feel. The event you see is not the result we wanted to have.
    Mayhem and Mutiny is a new event. It had to work as it was planned but something went wrong so it made us the bad guys here.
    Right now our team is working on a fix to provide you the event you see in the patch notes. We don’t know how long it will take to apply another hotfix but we’re working on it and once there’s any new info we’ll inform you.
    On PS4 we don't see any event.

  5. #5
    Member DEATHBRINGER210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    12,281
    Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    I fully understand how you feel. The event you see is not the result we wanted to have.
    Mayhem and Mutiny is a new event. It had to work as it was planned but something went wrong so it made us the bad guys here.
    Right now our team is working on a fix to provide you the event you see in the patch notes. We don’t know how long it will take to apply another hotfix but we’re working on it and once there’s any new info we’ll inform you.
    medjed after some of us have been around for about 7 years .you couldnt understand how we feel one bit . we wouldnt call the former trion employees "goods guys"or the gamingo for a matter fact. yall need to start rolling out fixes. and maybe yall will start to be in our good graces. yalll have 2 very long known bug lists for both games. without getting any fixes .its time to get a move on on rolling fixes.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    334
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    medjed after some of us have been around for about 7 years .you couldnt understand how we feel one bit . we wouldnt call the former trion employees "goods guys"or the gamingo for a matter fact. yall need to start rolling out fixes. and maybe yall will start to be in our good graces. yalll have 2 very long known bug lists for both games. without getting any fixes .its time to get a move on on rolling fixes.
    Every bit of this. ^^^

    I personally haven't been around for that long, but I have many friends that have. This game is fun to play when it's actually playable. But usually it's too lag filled and bug filled to enjoy to the fullest. But fixes and better server stability would go a very long way with restoring the diminishing player base.
    Platform/Region: PS3/NA
    Character Name/EGO Level: Protonyx/6000
    Alternate Character Name/EGO Level: Yuki Chan01/4900
    Clan/Position: DRH/Leader
    Link To Defiance Discord Server
    Link To Defiance Data Discord Server
    "2050 is what happens when you order your defiance from wish.com" - DEATHBRINGER210

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    medjed after some of us have been around for about 7 years .you couldnt understand how we feel one bit . we wouldnt call the former trion employees "goods guys"or the gamingo for a matter fact. yall need to start rolling out fixes. and maybe yall will start to be in our good graces. yalll have 2 very long known bug lists for both games. without getting any fixes .its time to get a move on on rolling fixes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Protonyx View Post
    Every bit of this. ^^^

    ...This game is fun to play when it's actually playable. But usually it's too lag filled and bug filled to enjoy to the fullest. But fixes and better server stability would go a very long way with restoring the diminishing player base.
    From a 6 year player, every bit of both of these.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    I fully understand how you feel. The event you see is not the result we wanted to have.
    Mayhem and Mutiny is a new event. It had to work as it was planned but something went wrong so it made us the bad guys here.
    Right now our team is working on a fix to provide you the event you see in the patch notes. We don’t know how long it will take to apply another hotfix but we’re working on it and once there’s any new info we’ll inform you.
    Yeah about all that I dont mean to be the bad guy but that IS WHAT TESTING IS FOR!!!!. Been saying this since trion ran this game. If you dont test the game patches you kinda planned to fail. I personally got tired of being a guinea pig a long time ago. I mean the mechanic checks you car after he fixes it to "test" the repair, electricians test circuits after wiring them, plumbers pressure test to make sure things dont leak...
    Im pretty sure you can see where this leads. Not testing is just irresponsible and in my opinion quite lazy. It shows the developer doesn't care if corners are cut and shortcuts taken as long as their pocket doesn't take a hit. This is shady business 101. Ive seen over 5 years of corner cutting in this game and 0 people taking responsibility for the sham that keeps claiming they are working on it.ive seen huge additions to other games while we cant get 1 bugfix in the same timeframe. And those titles are run and developed by a smaller team. #excusesarelike*******s

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayespino97 View Post
    This is what happens when you keep giving your money to companies that only care about microtransactions, that dont give a crap about the state of the game. Why would they bother to fix anything if you keep giving them your money, you're being played. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. Gamigo is worst than EA and every game that EA makes turns into shtako. But yall keep spending money on microtransactions and watch what happens.
    Well as for me, I like the game but I like my money better. So as a smart consumer I like to get my money worth, and I like to get what I pay for. So with that being said, I'll pass on spending on this event. Until we get some new content or DLC. I am here by announcing that I am freezing my account towards this game.

    Anyway looking forward for ps5 10 Months from now, and this game will be a thing of the pass.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts