+ Reply to Thread

Eshkizhiwa prototype shoots 3 shots sometimes and then 4 shots sometimes!

Sometimes it shoots 3 shots and sometimes it shoots 4 shots! Not sure why it's like that! Its kind of screwy!
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDMCHICAGO View Post
    Sometimes it shoots 3 shots and sometimes it shoots 4 shots! Not sure why it's like that! Its kind of screwy!

3 only if its not mastered

Quote Originally Posted by gabberworld View Post
    3 only if its not mastered
    Mines mastered and still has a mind of it's own! Sometimes shoots 3 and sometimes shoots 4! Are you 100% on this? I will have to test again!

Mines mastered and still has a mind of it's own! Sometimes shoots 3 and sometimes shoots 4! Are you 100% on this? I will have to test again!
    THE PISTOL SWITCHES ITS LOAD CAPACITY AND BURST ROUNDS--

On PC NA, I have two of the new prototype. I purchased one the first day and mastered it immediately. I mastered it with Pistol salvage. It would load either 12 or 16 rounds at a time, randomly. The total capacity is 200 rounds, with no variation. The burst is sometimes 3 rounds, and sometimes 4.

I purchased a second pistol from the prototype vendor. It is a 7-star weapon, the first was a 6-star. I mastered the second weapon with Rocket Launcher salvage. It does the same thing, and has a lower damage rating than the 6-star weapon. I purchased it after the hot patches.

The weapon is bugged. For example, if I load it with 16 rounds, then use a vendor or summon my vehicle, the weapon shows 12 rounds loaded. This is without triggering shots.

Perhaps another patch is needed. --GadeJ

ok i looked, there seems yes problem with that, it goes away if change the weapon ?

Thanks GabeJ and gabberworld for confirmation on this!