+ Reply to Thread

Spawn matron at Colony Event in the end

I would recommend to spawn the matron only when all "waves" have been defeated.Otherwise a single player is allowed to disturb the whole gameplay of the major.
    The final can be finished by a single person alone even on a threat level 11.There are ways to finish off the matron in <1min.So one player is able to decide how long the battle is on.

"We are not thieves or murderers,
    we may be hunted like animals,
    but we will not become animals.

We have all chosen this - to live here free,
    like human beeings,for as long as we can.

Every day of freedom is like an act of faith.

And If we die, trying to live,
    at least we die like human beeings."
    - Tuvia Bielski

I understand why this could be good but let's be honest here, the only reason people would like this is to be able to exploit pg easy like in the other events. With how bad our game preforms the longer the mjrs take the more lag/instability seen by all players.
    If the game was preforming like it was before "xbox360 server migration issues" this would be a good idea, but with the game this way lol no thanks.

Mate,i am actually wondering too,whats wrong with the connection of your xbox2defiance-servers.As you said in the other thread earlier ... i am coming from eu,and my game runs pretty smooth at the events.The vendors,the expos,the runners,loading invo/setup or menu,loading up the map or breaking stuff down is still running horrible for me tho.
    I only critted out once ... guess where ... right Port "Bye Bye"(Bruno,it is my nickname for this broken fast travel spot[Just like the crit tower]...when there is a major at PB,i prefer to tp to WT instead)
    It is normal for me to crit out atleast once ,when there is a mjr.
    Last time i logged into EUserver i critted out 3x in a row in the 3rd stage in an expo.Since that day i stopped on EU.It is totally weird, NA expo runs "smooth",but the EU one is just unplayable.It is just totally weird,because i am coming from EU...

- Tuvia Bielski

This event on PS3NA has been super stable. I mean I wouldn't go do a major if for the last 45 minutes to an hour prior I had been doing PvP and seiges because I know I won't see most enemies but I haven't critted out from a single major since it's start. My issue has been the lack of majors. I find it strange that 3 hellbugs exterminations will be running and not one C.C.
    I think the Matron spawning at the end is a fantastic idea. Allows all too get maximum drops which we need because the Gamigo RNG drop rates is down right selfish.

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    This event on PS3NA has been super stable. I mean I wouldn't go do a major if for the last 45 minutes to an hour prior I had been doing PvP and seiges because I know I won't see most enemies but I haven't critted out from a single major since it's start. My issue has been the lack of majors. I find it strange that 3 hellbugs exterminations will be running and not one C.C.
    I think the Matron spawning at the end is a fantastic idea. Allows all too get maximum drops which we need because the Gamigo RNG drop rates is down right selfish.
    Sounds like heaven.
    Go play on x360 lol

- Tuvia Bielski

Quote Originally Posted by Oneworld100 View Post
    Sounds like heaven.
    Go play on x360 lol
    Xbox 360 has always been a bad gaming console
    For me at least every 1 I have ever had dies within 2 years so Xbox not for me I would recommend switching to ps3 I hear PC also runs pretty well