+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneworld100 View Post
    Thats defiance's "working Event Logic"
    Lol No more to say
    Killin o chillin

Quote Originally Posted by Oneworld100 View Post
    See this is what annoys me, i clearly stated at the beginning of this thread I was referring to the EVENT LOOT and not GROUND DROPS, but because with the mishap of the synergy being released as ground drops since the Solstice Strike event was patched in, we knew they could drop from the ground. So many people were quick to jump in saying they got them.. on here and discord..
    However now because of false information its going to take even longer to fix because the CM’s were getting mixed messages about whether they are or aren’t in the EVENT loot table.

I can say with 100% certainty that they are NOT. I have run I don’t even know how many majors since the event started, with multiple toons so combined hundreds of majors.. and not ONE infector mod.

Please sort this out guys
    PC/NA

Elmoo - 6K - Chaos Crew (Leader)
    Mooeyy - 6K - Moo Crew (Leader)

-- And many more 6k toons. Apparently i prefer the grind more than the power --
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __
    PC/EU
    Mooeyy - 6K

Same in x360.No one"all the Zone talking people "has dropped a single inf mod yet by majors.
    Maybe you should create this thread with the Main post in a bug Forum part...maybe WE ll get a response/reaction then by medjed or someone else.
    Killin o chillin

Medjed finally got back to me simply saying they are aware of the issue, so I hope they have gotten past the initial confusing false information, tested/believe us, and are working on a fix..