+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I think we need to get a thread goin to get the new mods/syns on Iron Demon that'd be huuuuge

I dropped the inf too.
    Sadly i gave my inf mods,which i did Not drop from mjrs,away.
    Dropped EM on ground
    Maybe the mods drop only at mnrs...neva played one ...
    This is from my Chat with medjed on discord

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Told medjed about it 3days ago, No feedback yet.

"We are not thieves or murderers,
    we may be hunted like animals,
    but we will not become animals.

We have all chosen this - to live here free,
    like human beeings,for as long as we can.

Every day of freedom is like an act of faith.

And If we die, trying to live,
    at least we die like human beeings."
    - Tuvia Bielski

Quote Originally Posted by Oneworld100 View Post
    I dropped the inf too.
    Sadly i gave my inf mods,which i did Not drop from mjrs,away.
    Dropped EM on ground
    Maybe the mods drop only at mnrs...neva played one ...
    This is from my Chat with medjed on discord

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Told medjed about it 3days ago, No feedback yet.
    Pretty unbelievable they haven't addressed or fixed this yet, whoever gave her that obviously false info probably noticed an infector mod on the ground which we all know isn't (though also should be) in the right synergy, the event being already half over this is unaceptable.

The fact that someone dies drop these mods and some dies Not should make the devs up.Thats excluding in its finest.

- Tuvia Bielski

Quote Originally Posted by Oneworld100 View Post
    The fact that someone dies drop these mods and some dies Not should make the devs up.Thats excluding in its finest.
    If anyone claims to have an infector mod in this synergy pic or it didn't happen as we have collectively done hundreds of majors and minors with all other mod types being received but infector mods. And again 'ground loot' or what you pickup from dead event arkfall enemies are currently NOT in the current correct synergy so infector mods picked up on the ground are all useless and not in the current synergy. It was said ground loot in general was scaled back to reduce lag but if you kill event enemies the loot dropped should at least be in the event synergy, which again they are not. This leaves the only chance to receive event mods from the one mod you get on the score screen after an arkfall ends, which currently is not giving out any infector mods.

Jep, i didnt drop one yet after 50-100s mjrs...
    I dropped ed inf mods only random on the floor yet.
    Drops at mjrs CAN be inf mods ed i guess,but the Chance is probably super small also.
    To be honest, i do Not Like the infector at all.
    The fact it took me 5-10min plus to master it is super annoying.
    When i compare IT to a GRL i ve build ...took me a min to master it.The dmg output is just Not Made for my rig and my gameplay.It is still shtako to have "Bad"guns as jps and in top "missing mods".

I m wondering what s.missing next.

Missing jps at the Last events...missing sup chips...and now we ve missing Event mods...

My ideas:

1)The way you Run around at traz can appear randomly outside in the world.(Like IT happens in bunkerexpos sometimes)

2) invisible inventory gear ,you see objects but u cant find Out exactly what IT is

Medjed, Input please!

- Tuvia Bielski

If anyone on PS3NA doesn't want their JP infector I will gladly trade it in for the Phantom Pride JP I have. It has no err as I can't even get a t3 Ed err... I mean **** is not dropping at majors or minors. I'm only getting mods from the loot table at the end of a major and the stuff I do find on the ground are synergies unrelated to this ED syn event. ******ed right? Anyways. It has a t5 pbore to syn, got that farming outside of event, and a t3 hcm and stab sight. I have a t5 Ed viral accelerator I got from farming so I'm not completely in the whole with a trade. And just like everyone else I'm not receiving Ed syn infector mods from the event. Pretty trash Gamigo that you suck at being a watch dog over your own title.

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    If anyone on PS3NA doesn't want their JP infector I will gladly trade it in for the Phantom Pride JP I have. It has no err as I can't even get a t3 Ed err... I mean **** is not dropping at majors or minors. I'm only getting mods from the loot table at the end of a major and the stuff I do find on the ground are synergies unrelated to this ED syn event. ******ed right? Anyways. It has a t5 pbore to syn, got that farming outside of event, and a t3 hcm and stab sight. I have a t5 Ed viral accelerator I got from farming so I'm not completely in the whole with a trade. And just like everyone else I'm not receiving Ed syn infector mods from the event. Pretty trash Gamigo that you suck at being a watch dog over your own title.
    What do you mean you got the t5 powerbore 'farming outside of event'?? as even you said the only place event mods drop are on the score screen at the end of the event. Do you mean from the paid lockboxes? Also bump still no infector mods dropping

Quote Originally Posted by Declorean View Post
    What do you mean you got the t5 powerbore 'farming outside of event'?? as even you said the only place event mods drop are on the score screen at the end of the event. Do you mean from the paid lockboxes? Also bump still no infector mods dropping
    I think he means as a regular ground drop. Because before the event began, this synergy was actually released early by accident as regular ground drops. (It was patched in with the Solstice Strike event and Fatal Phantasm synergy by accident) So people were picking up weapons/mods with it before it was even officially released.
    Thats how i have an infector mod on my Malicious Undertaking, because it was given to me from a friend who got it as a general ground drop, and not part of the event at all.
    PC/NA

Elmoo - 6K - Chaos Crew (Leader)
    Mooeyy - 6K - Moo Crew (Leader)

-- And many more 6k toons. Apparently i prefer the grind more than the power --
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __
    PC/EU
    Mooeyy - 6K

RECOMMENDED DISCORD CHANNELS:
    Defiance Data - https://discord.gg/EdnXt6Q
    Defiance Discord - https://discord.gg/c7JvR6

Quote Originally Posted by elmoo View Post
    I think he means as a regular ground drop. Because before the event began, this synergy was actually released early by accident as regular ground drops. (It was patched in with the Solstice Strike event and Fatal Phantasm synergy by accident) So people were picking up weapons/mods with it before it was even officially released.
    Thats how i have an infector mod on my Malicious Undertaking, because it was given to me from a friend who got it as a general ground drop, and not part of the event at all.
    Wow I didn't know that, and that makes even less sense now that they are clearly not in the loot pool at all when they were before when it wasn't even supposed to be released. I PM'ed Medjed directly about this since we still have gotten no official answer other than her saying she heard people actually got them (which I guess is from what you talked about how they were released early) but still haven't gotten a reply from her..

+ Reply to Thread