+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Event ground mod drops

Event ground mod drops

Is anyone getting any mod/wep ground drops at the mjrs?
    So far Ive had one, and alot of people in the clan have seen none at all.
    I thought this was FIXED CMs....
    Liam Devlin - Leader/Chaos Crew D50

"To boldy go where no fist has gone before"

No mod drops for you LAD.
    PC/NA

Elmoo - 6K - Chaos Crew (Leader)
    Mooeyy - 6K - Moo Crew (Leader)

-- And many more 6k toons. Apparently i prefer the grind more than the power --
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __
    PC/EU
    Mooeyy - 6K

RECOMMENDED DISCORD CHANNELS:
    Defiance Data - https://discord.gg/EdnXt6Q
    Defiance Discord - https://discord.gg/c7JvR6

Quote Originally Posted by elmoo View Post
    No mod drops for you LAD.

and THIS is why there are no JPs for you moo!

LAD!

No it's not been fixed even though it was stated in the hotfix that it was! Apparently no testing was actually used in making sure the hot fix actually fixed what it said it did! They did get the event caches working after every final! But it seems like 99% of the caches are blue useless garbage!
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDMCHICAGO View Post
    No it's not been fixed even though it was stated in the hotfix that it was! Apparently no testing was actually used in making sure the hot fix actually fixed what it said it did! They did get the event caches working after every final! But it seems like 99% of the caches are blue useless garbage!
    Yep, 354PG spent on event cache here, only blue crap and cut crystals.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fenian View Post
    Is anyone getting any mod/wep ground drops at the mjrs?
    So far Ive had one, and alot of people in the clan have seen none at all.
    I thought this was FIXED CMs....
    As Of Now, The Chaos Crew Organization Is Theater, A Clan Organization In A League Of Their Own, (Surpassing Many Organizations), Meaning, The Organization Has A Defiance Universal Reputation.

With Arkfall Board Of Directors, And Many Defiance Universal Organizations Setting To Support PvP Doomsday/Arena Rule And The Chaos Crew's Campaign, To Retake Silicon Valley, Percentages Across The Boards Will Be Increased, Unless Scouts Guarantee About It's Profession, Flagged A New Recruit Joining Your Organization Only For Defiance Universal's Percentages, And Not Silicon Valley's Campaign, So If I May..., You May Want To Use Caution In What The Chaos Crew Organization Divides/Shares, On The Universal's World Forum.

However, The Organization's Will Be Respected, (In Defiance Universal), As Their Own Sphere/Boss, And Rightly So.

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushede Jade View Post
    As Of Now, The Chaos Crew Organization Is Theater, A Clan Organization In A League Of Their Own, (Surpassing Many Organizations), Meaning, The Organization Has A Defiance Universal Reputation.

With Arkfall Board Of Directors, And Many Defiance Universal Organizations Setting To Support PvP Doomsday/Arena Rule And The Chaos Crew's Campaign, To Retake Silicon Valley, Percentages Across The Boards Will Be Increased, Unless Scouts Guarantee About It's Profession, Flagged A New Recruit Joining Your Organization Only For Defiance Universal's Percentages, And Not Silicon Valley's Campaign, So If I May..., You May Want To Use Caution In What The Chaos Crew Organization Divides/Shares, On The Universal's World Forum.

However, The Organization's Will Be Respected, (In Defiance Universal), As Their Own Sphere/Boss, And Rightly So.
    I was going to say this.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

Quote Originally Posted by crasher View Post
    I was going to say this.

yes...I totally believe you.

9.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #9
    The drops were fixed with the latest Hot Fix.
    You get event Weapons and Mods from the Minor Afkfalls (also from Minors those connected to a Major Arkfall) and at the end of Major’s Boss Arkfall. There’s also an issue with name displaying so you won’t see any “Devouring” text in the name but it will be shown in the stat graph.

This loot drop rate was like this since the first event in Defiance 2050, so Mayhem and Mutiny works same as Event Horizon, 99ers, Colony Courtship...

Hulker Hell and Solstice Strike were special events so they had different loot settings.

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    The drops were fixed with the latest Hot Fix.
    You get event Weapons and Mods from the Minor Afkfalls (also from Minors those connected to a Major Arkfall) and at the end of Major’s Boss Arkfall. There’s also an issue with name displaying so you won’t see any “Devouring” text in the name but it will be shown in the stat graph.

This loot drop rate was like this since the first event in Defiance 2050, so Mayhem and Mutiny works same as Event Horizon, 99ers, Colony Courtship...

Hulker Hell and Solstice Strike were special events so they had different loot settings.
    Unless you're using a different definition of the words 'Loot Drop' than the one we're used to - Quite possible the loot drop was fixed in the hot fix, but in actuality the loot isn't hitting the ground where the players are.
    You might want to check behind the couch in the employee break-room for a pile of loot. Or, it might be getting rerouted to another dimension.

If you intend 'Loot Drop' to NOT mean loot dropped on the ground when NPCs are killed, please spell this out in explicit detail, because that is ONE of the things we were expecting, since it occurs in other places in the game.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

+ Reply to Thread