+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Event ground mod drops

1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #11
    By Loot Drop I mean exactly loot dropped on the ground when NPCs are killed.
    When the event started, we got no ground loot and no loot from the Major Arkfall boss fight (just salvages). I’ve tested several Mayhem and Mutiny Arkfalls and all of them do drop weapons and mods.

So if you get absolutely no ground drops please specify your platform and region.

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    When the event started, we got no ground loot and no loot from the Major Arkfall boss fight (just salvages). I’ve tested several Mayhem and Mutiny Arkfalls and all of them do drop weapons and mods.

So if you get absolutely no ground drops please specify your platform and region.
    I'm not sure which platform you play, but on PS4-NA:
    1-There's nothing falling to the ground. NOTHING.
    2-The reward at the end of a major can be either weapons or mods. Weapons are of type devouring essence if they are blue, but regular weapon if they are purple. Mods are always regular, not event-type.

The only thing that was fixed in the hotfix is that blue weapon rewarded are now event-type. Unless there was another hotfix in the last ~10 hours.

Xbox1 na haven't seen a signal drop yet
    Legendary Gods founder

Event ground mod drops

Quote Originally Posted by Sldr View Post
    Xbox1 na haven't seen a signal drop yet
    Hi Medjed, I want to verify that on xbox1 na, there are no drops of any kind (not even non-event stuff) during event arkfalls. Nothing. Ground is empty. The only loot is from buying the 12 pg cache. Once your pg is spent, there is no point in doing any more events until reset.

PC/NA Ive gotten exactly 1 ground drop mod from an event node...not the final.
    I have also noticed that there are no drops of any kind at the event finals except ammo....not even off event stuff.
    Liam Devlin - Leader/Chaos Crew D50

"To boldy go where no fist has gone before"

Are you sure your playing Defiance 2050? There are No drops on XBOX ONE NA! This is broken! They did NOT fix this!
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

I’ve tested several Mayhem and Mutiny Arkfalls and all of them do drop weapons and mods.
    One ground drop chance at minors.
    One ground drop chance at majors, 5 core participation and no ground drops at finals.

The ground loot is very rare, it does not drop like Solstice Strike.

8.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #18
    Alright, thanks you for letting know, we will look into this issue.

Wow you know for a game that's played live 24hrs a day 7 days a week , you gamigo really need some sort of staff for the weekends
    You know how many players were on xbox1 na,I saw tons
    This is why you need a staff 24/7
    Just ridiculous
    Legendary Gods founder

10.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #20
    There are different reasons why a problem couldn’t be tracked on a first day. Some problems are same for all platforms some are only platform specific. Sometimes we get false reports and feedback. If we could we would track this game even 48/7 but again different reasons make bugs slip through, different reasons make us to oversee some issues.

+ Reply to Thread