+ Reply to Thread

Thread: event jps

event jps

y even hold events if there not going to give out any jps doing the events is just a waste of time its like its costing gamigo money to hand out jps an if u r lucky enough to get a jp its almost impossible to get all the mods for it. at least when trion had the game they would drop mods for the syn of mjs on ground an u would get a chance of a jp every 5 - 10 mjrs u did so by the end of the event u would at least get 4 - 5 jps but with gamigo your lucky if get a jp at all even if u do 50 mjrs during event u still might get no jps at all its just another way for gamigo to screw over the players and hope we spend money buying bit boxes to try to get what we want. so come on gamigo drop more jps an mods to the players that r keeping the game going

#brokenevent
    You find me offensive? I find you offensive,for finding me offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by potty593 View Post
    y even hold events if there not going to give out any jps doing the events is just a waste of time its like its costing gamigo money to hand out jps an if u r lucky enough to get a jp its almost impossible to get all the mods for it. at least when trion had the game they would drop mods for the syn of mjs on ground an u would get a chance of a jp every 5 - 10 mjrs u did so by the end of the event u would at least get 4 - 5 jps but with gamigo your lucky if get a jp at all even if u do 50 mjrs during event u still might get no jps at all its just another way for gamigo to screw over the players and hope we spend money buying bit boxes to try to get what we want. so come on gamigo drop more jps an mods to the players that r keeping the game going
    Agreed, we used to drop dozens of mods every siege and even then it was hard to drop the mods you'd need, and without the new syns in Iron Demon it might be impossible to mod some of the newer Jp's. The best solution Imho is just put the new syns on Iron Demon, if not weapons at least the mods