+ Reply to Thread
    Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.

A lot of 'loot' weapons at M&M finals have no event name attached.

Scanning inventory with show weapons by type, and event weapons generally have Cleansing, Frigid, or Devouring on the name line, and I'm wondering what the heck is going on with quality control in the dev room.

I'm seeing many Devouring weapons with no 'Devouring' designation on the name line, and one can only see and assume it's an event weapon when looking at the weapon's card or in the enhancement screen, or selling it to a vendor.

I say 'assume' because if the name is borked, maybe the actual bonus's dont work on the bork named weapons.

Still finding it annoying that mods dont have event name in inventory view, which just makes sorting and planning another level of time consuming stupidity.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

Thanks for the warning.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by crasher View Post
    Scanning inventory with show weapons by type, and event weapons generally have Cleansing, Frigid, or Devouring on the name line, and I'm wondering what the heck is going on with quality control in the dev room.

I'm seeing many Devouring weapons with no 'Devouring' designation on the name line, and one can only see and assume it's an event weapon when looking at the weapon's card or in the enhancement screen, or selling it to a vendor.

I say 'assume' because if the name is borked, maybe the actual bonus's dont work on the bork named weapons.

Still finding it annoying that mods dont have event name in inventory view, which just makes sorting and planning another level of time consuming stupidity.
    Absolutely true, and it's not even by weapon type. I have both a "devouring m249" and a "m249 saw" that are devouring.

Quote Originally Posted by crasher View Post

Verified this yesterday! What a mess!
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

5.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #5
    Thank you for informing us of the problem. Our team will look into this issue.

It could have just been a co-incidence, but the only time I have seen this happen (so far) was when the weapon went into my claims list. Other Devouring Essence weapons which went directly into my inventory had the correct naming.