+ Reply to Thread
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

D2050 PC: 20% Additional Bits

Ark Hunters,

We hope you are enjoying the Valentine’s Day and to celebrate with you, look what just flew in on the wings of love! An ADDITIONAL 20% credits with each credit pack you buy, so make sure not to miss out!

The following packs are eligible for the promotion*:
    • 500 Bit Pack -> 600 Bits
    • 1100 Bit Pack -> 1320 Bits
    • 2300 Bit Pack -> 2760 Bits
    • 6250 Bit Pack -> 7500 Bits
    * All offers are PC-only! The bonus is not displayed in the game store. After purchasing one of the packs 20% bonus credits will get granted automatically.
    **This offer cannot be combined with a First Time Buyer offer.

Valid from Friday the 14th of February, 10:01 AM PST/19:01 CET until Sunday the 16th of February, 9:59 AM PST/ 18:59 CET.

Don’t delay and benefit from this unique offer by topping up your account now!

Is this offer also redeemable on the original Defiance game, or is it 2050 specific? Cause I'm looking to buy some serious bits...

Quote Originally Posted by tprx View Post
    I'm looking to buy some serious bits...
    Exactly why we get no new content and nothing gets fixed on either one of these games! Why fix stuff and add new content. When people will continue to spend money!

#CASHGRAB
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDMCHICAGO View Post
    Exactly why we get no new content and nothing gets fixed on either one of these games! Why fix stuff and add new content. When people will continue to spend money!

#CASHGRAB
    Way to make an exaggerated generalization, friend. As for my case, I bought the original game (note my account creation time) and haven't put a dime in it since then. Now, I'd like to buy the DLC and a new character slot.
    As for new content, don't you thing that if people completely stop putting money in the game, won't it be a clear signal to Gamigo to actually pull the plug on the server? Better to have an unfinished game we can still enjoy, then nothing at all!

#Iprefertoplay