Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 29 of 29
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackIceWidow1 View Post
    Learn to read. I never said buying pg was the only thing I did. It was the one thing I could reveal that doesn’t tell you anything.

    I guess if you get constantly called a liar you’ll be silent like sheep.
    It's the other way around. You get called a liar because you never prove anything you say. You're the video game version of a natural remedy salesman.

  2. #22
    I was called a liar. I putout facts to show who really is. The response I get. No rebuttal. No so called facts to back up their statistical formulas.

    Now I’m a egotist with no strategy. You say that because that’s all you have.

    If I have no strategy, prove it. And ego? No, I’m pissed and you would be too.
    An egotist is someone who thinks they’re always right and everyone else is wrong. Sound familiar?

    The thing is you just want to whine and sit back idly saying “The rng is so poor there’s absolutely nothing you can do!”.

    Rng in this game is unpredictable. Stats don’t apply. But you don’t want to hear that and won’t think about actually trying something. I did.

    Because your always right and everyone else is wrong.

    I now done with this. It’s pointless because you don’t have anything tangible to add.

  3. #23
    Member crasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Posts
    5,547
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackIceWidow1 View Post
    I was called a liar. I putout facts to show who really is. The response I get. No rebuttal. No so called facts to back up their statistical formulas.

    Now I’m a egotist with no strategy. You say that because that’s all you have.

    If I have no strategy, prove it. And ego? No, I’m pissed and you would be too.
    An egotist is someone who thinks they’re always right and everyone else is wrong. Sound familiar?

    The thing is you just want to whine and sit back idly saying “The rng is so poor there’s absolutely nothing you can do!”.

    Rng in this game is unpredictable. Stats don’t apply. But you don’t want to hear that and won’t think about actually trying something. I did.

    Because your always right and everyone else is wrong.

    I now done with this. It’s pointless because you don’t have anything tangible to add.
    Pull your head out and take a breath of fresh air for a change.
    Rewards aren't based on technique or skill, you don't control rewards you get beyond participation, and more participation gives the possibility of a successful reward, but not the guarantee of a successful reward.

    Your 'technique' is buying more lotto tickets until you 'win', and sometimes you do, but you're not better at the game, and unless you indicate some technique beyond paying cash for extra chances - you proved nothing other than you bought PG until you got something worth showing.

    YOU made the claim you had a technique we don't have the smarts to discover.
    The proof is your responsibility.

    Prove it by more than pix of results that might very well be just the result of spending $900+ more than we're willing to.

    Beyond that - I hope you have a day filled with more happiness than you expect.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

    NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackIceWidow1 View Post

    An egotist is someone who thinks they’re always right and everyone else is wrong. Sound familiar?



    Yes. It sounds exactly like you. And thank you for derailing the entire thread with your bs. We all appreciate it.


    Now back to the topic at hand....crasher's sadly receding hairline.....
    Liam Devlin - Leader/Chaos Crew D50

    "To boldy go where no fist has gone before"

  5. #25
    Member crasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Posts
    5,547
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fenian View Post
    Yes. It sounds exactly like you. And thank you for derailing the entire thread with your bs. We all appreciate it.


    Now back to the topic at hand....crasher's sadly receding hairline.....
    I hope you get a parking ticket.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

    NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

  6. #26
    Member DEATHBRINGER210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    12,299
    Quote Originally Posted by crasher View Post
    The RNG IS math.

    The mistake many people make is assuming that every outcome has the same odds.
    They don't.

    An example, not actual numbers, for demonstration purposes only, we don't know the actual loot tables:
    Out of every crystal set - 'They' hand out 70% raw, 25% cut, 4% polished, and 1% flawless.
    And your probability of getting an impact stock is 50%, your Probability of getting ANY crystal is 0.025%.

    The only system that 'works' to get a full set of flawless crystals is to plan to buy ~6,000+ caches.

    You might get a full set of unique flawless crystals from the 1st 6 caches, and you might never get more than one flawless.

    The loot tables are rigged/skewed to give Many of one item in a set and Few of another, meaning you could usually get a partial set, with many, many, doubles and triples of the same items and probably none of the last item to complete the set.
    that lovely trion rng

  7. #27
    You know who also has a strategy? That guy who lost his whole paycheck at the slot machine. Now his wife has left with the kids, right after the bank took his house. But hey, he has a strategy to beat random.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by crasher View Post
    Have a day filled with more happiness.
    Sponsored by Coca Cola.

  9.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #29
    Community Manager Medjed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    387
    Hey, I'm shutting this thread down for discussion, this thread was initially to share your personal experience and not to release your hate on other members.
    RNG will be always a topic in every free-to-play game and Defiance is not an exception. There always will be those who got all in a first try and those who lost everything. You’re here to learn about another players experience and not criticize them.
    I'll get crasher’s personal observations to the team and we’ll look if there anything that can be changed in the future in terms of getting event crystals. Stay cool Ark Hunters and fight the Mutineers!

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts