Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackIceWidow1 View Post
    Oh, you’re one of those.

I’m offering advice. Believe what you want. I play ever day. Those like me have a good idea what I have like I do of them. The proofs in the pudding. If you don’t know how to approach this game you don’t know it.

My point is because of the rng math is useless.

Good luck with no strategy. Hope that works for you.
    The RNG IS math.

The mistake many people make is assuming that every outcome has the same odds.
    They don't.

An example, not actual numbers, for demonstration purposes only, we don't know the actual loot tables:
    Out of every crystal set - 'They' hand out 70% raw, 25% cut, 4% polished, and 1% flawless.
    And your probability of getting an impact stock is 50%, your Probability of getting ANY crystal is 0.025%.

The only system that 'works' to get a full set of flawless crystals is to plan to buy ~6,000+ caches.

You might get a full set of unique flawless crystals from the 1st 6 caches, and you might never get more than one flawless.

The loot tables are rigged/skewed to give Many of one item in a set and Few of another, meaning you could usually get a partial set, with many, many, doubles and triples of the same items and probably none of the last item to complete the set.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

Another one. I gave up on calculating statistical probabilities for this game at the beginning of D13. I found quickly it was pointless. Yeah, I can add 1+1 too.

But, let’s see whose telling facts and whose not.

Below are two pics, one showing my matrix with the Replicant display and one my event weapons.

If you know this game you’ll see all crystal slots filled except 2. Predator and Replicant only have 5 each.

Fact.

The reason I was vague in my initial post. Because if I had said I already have 2 flawless, 2 polished, and 1 cut I would again have been called a liar. And I would have heard more nonsense about how in this time frame no amount of money or pg could acquire what I currently have. There’s only so many event arkfalls per day.

It’s not statistically possible right.

Like I said. The proofs in the pudding.

People out there. Find out for yourself. Don’t waste time on statistical probabilities of rng. It’s pointless.

And reveal my strategy and help those who call me liar? I don’t think so.

All I can say is know the game. Your making it too complicated. What I do isn't that hard to figure out. It’s not rocket science.
    Attached Images

Another who is right and wrong discussion.

The proofs.
    I guess minus one from the weekly but still nice though.

Im not seeing anything special other than the fact you buy extra pg, hence for caches. not exactly a brilliant strategy.
    Liam Devlin - Leader/Chaos Crew D50

"To boldy go where no fist has gone before"

So you don't have a strategy. Good to know.

Whatever makes you feel better. I provided facts to support what I do.

Did you?

All you can do is continue to bs because, as usual, you got nothing.
    Where’s the math defense? You were all so adamant I was a liar.

You think I’m trying to convince you? Wouldn’t waste my time on those who have such narrow vision.

I proved my point.

Your only defense is I have no strategy because in reality you don’t have a clue.

I won’t waste any more time with you because all you have is talk.

Whatever makes you feel better. I provided facts to support what I do.

Did you?

All you can do is continue to bs because, as usual, you got nothing.
    Where’s the math defense? You were all so adamant I was a liar.

You think I’m trying to convince you? Wouldn’t waste my time on those who have such narrow vision.

I proved my point.

Your only defense is I have no strategy because in reality you don’t have a clue.

I won’t waste any more time with you because all you have is talk.

Do you realize how egotistical you sound? In the real world no one gives a **** about your so called "strategy" because everyone realizes all you do is buy extra pg and have access to more caches than normal. So by all means carry on with your bs regardless of any facts.
    Liam Devlin - Leader/Chaos Crew D50

"To boldy go where no fist has gone before"

Quote Originally Posted by The Fenian View Post
    Im not seeing anything special other than the fact you buy extra pg, hence for caches. not exactly a brilliant strategy.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

Learn to read. I never said buying pg was the only thing I did. It was the one thing I could reveal that doesn’t tell you anything.

I guess if you get constantly called a liar you’ll be silent like sheep.

Closed Thread