+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Future development of D13?

I am curious on the future of D13 development beyond something simple as in adding more synergies for the guns. Is it possible to add new maps, new monsters, new pursuit, missions or event? Or is D13 at a dead-end? I wonder if the Dev teams are able to work/add in new content for D13 as they have for D50? Or is D13 code so convoluted that it is not possible. It has been a few years since we last see any major improvement to the game.
    It would be nice to get a clear answer from the CMs/Dev for players to determine if the game will continue or will it just be more synergies?

Yeah,i totally agree.
    Playing the same majors,with different synergys is Not the way to go.I know games with surprising new addons/updates.
    When you re coming on, and then you See "baaaaamm,update!"Thats Just a nice feeling,because it shows the dev-crew cares about "their"Game.

Defiance,feels more like a try for cashgrabbing.
    The droprates of qw,pbo,AA,GA,ed or fp perfecteds is way to small,to receive a nice gun from one of These synergys .
    I ve several guntypes i Like,so lets say 5 perf crates for all These syns to receive "1" perfected from these syns.
    It could Take 20pulls tho...
    I am Not Sure If someone can buy these crates still.

The sc-runner at idr is probably still bugd.Thats a good sign for a dead end game.Fixing that **** Takes way to long.

The latency is still a problem .

My "detailed informations"thread is still unanswered so i am wondering: "Why in the hell you add new synergys,when you do Not even have all the informations about the older ones?"

Morons.

That's like building a house ,and moving on to the next one even when the First House has No roof yet while it's raining.

"We are not thieves or murderers,
    we may be hunted like animals,
    but we will not become animals.

We have all chosen this - to live here free,
    like human beeings,for as long as we can.

Every day of freedom is like an act of faith.

And If we die, trying to live,
    at least we die like human beeings."
    - Tuvia Bielski

Quote Originally Posted by photoz View Post
    I am curious on the future of D13 development beyond something simple as in adding more synergies for the guns. Is it possible to add new maps, new monsters, new pursuit, missions or event? Or is D13 at a dead-end? I wonder if the Dev teams are able to work/add in new content for D13 as they have for D50? Or is D13 code so convoluted that it is not possible. It has been a few years since we last see any major improvement to the game.
    It would be nice to get a clear answer from the CMs/Dev for players to determine if the game will continue or will it just be more synergies?
    It would be interesting to know if they have any future plans, I want to know too. A new monster enemy would be cool. Or a new area of map opened with a new vendor for mods for the newer syns would be awesome

Doubt it

Since years ago we've been asking for more content.
    I think there is no more hasn't been since the game
    started. Unless they import to a different console
    PS3 & the 60 will end eventually especially with the
    new consoles due out this year.
    "It's my disaster friend, not yours."
    "If this isn't a mess, it'll do till one gets here."
    This is TRION here endith the Lesson.
    How do you say Trion in German? Gamigo

Thanks Tauriiel 6x6k

I am still planning to make a post about what i think needs to happen, but i don't see anything changing unless they ditch 2050. They have to realized that D13 is way better than 2050 lol. Not only does D13 have way more content and features, but 2050 is a messed. Ditch it and focus all their attention on upgrading and updating d13. I just wish ATM they update the graphics in D13 to DX11 with more visual options.

I just don't see anything new coming to D13, just my opinion. Which is IMO the wrong decision.

Thanks everyone for their input. I would like to hear a solid response from the CMs or Devs. If there is no plans on expanding the d13 universe, I don't see any reason to play.
    The previous CMs and Devs never gave us a direct answer on the direction of d13 prior to gamingo's take over.

For the past years, we been getting alot of new synergy but no new content for players to explore. D13 imo is a great game if the dev can keep up with the update like Warframe. I believe if Devs can add new content for d50 they should be able do the same for d13 consider but games are similar in nature and therefore there should be some overlay on the coding.

Quote Originally Posted by LAPDAlonzo View Post
    I am still planning to make a post about what i think needs to happen, but i don't see anything changing unless they ditch 2050. They have to realized that D13 is way better than 2050 lol. Not only does D13 have way more content and features, but 2050 is a messed. Ditch it and focus all their attention on upgrading and updating d13. I just wish ATM they update the graphics in D13 to DX11 with more visual options.

I just don't see anything new coming to D13, just my opinion. Which is IMO the wrong decision.
    I Had a thread about this ...No cm replied

"We are not thieves or murderers,
    we may be hunted like animals,
    but we will not become animals.

We have all chosen this - to live here free,
    like human beeings,for as long as we can.

Every day of freedom is like an act of faith.

And If we die, trying to live,
    at least we die like human beeings."
    - Tuvia Bielski

Pretty sure I seem to recall on a livestream long ago that they said it would be easier to make a new game than add new things to 13, then 50 happened. I suspect if the buyout hadn't happened 50 would have had new content by now. As it stands atm I doubt either will get genuinely new content for a long long time. Time will tell. So instead of calling for one to be scrapped over another we should all just enjoy whichever version you prefer..while we still can.

Fen

The last thing you said was spot on, but i do hope they could at least add DX11 and some new content. I would like to see DX11, more outfits and more graphic options and yes some new arkfalls, new seiges locations.

Love to see more content, my dream for years has been 6+ additional loadout slots which I'm willing to stop by as many banks as needed.
    Update Mods, Chips, Weapons

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZg...XHv1A9dCkd7yNg

In Game ID: 007Kirk